我玩过
魔力/激战/WOW/指环王
正在玩
LOL/RIFT
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2010-09-10
分4个等级 T1>T2>T3>T4 每个等级排名分先后。

T1:Kog'Maw,Amumu,Vladimir,Garen,Taric,Morgana,Ezreal,Shen
T2:Tristana,Kenne,Annie,Kassadin,Kayle,XinZhao,MissFortune,Janna,Warwick,Udyr,Ashe,Olaf,Anivia,Nidalee,Shaco,Sion,Rammus,Pantheon,Nasus
T3:Veigar,Zilean,Poppy,Twitch,Corki,Heimerdinger,Galio,Gragas,TF,Singed,Akali,Mordekaiser,Alistar,Yi,Nunu,Karthus
T4:Sivir,Fiddlesticks,Malphite,Ryze,Soraka,Blitzcrank,Gangplank
难以定夺:Jax,Katarina,Urgot,Eve,Teemo,Mal'Zahar,Tryndamere,Cho'Gath,Mundo

下面是对T1,T2,T3,T4的解释:

T1:这些英雄经过时间的洗礼一次次的证明了自己有实力登上榜首。在大部分情况下这些英雄可以改变比赛的走势。良好的技术和对英雄的正确定位可以带领玩家走向胜利。

T2:这些英雄比T1稍逊一筹。但他们也能够良好的完成自己的任务因此同样值得玩家去选。他们的出现可以增强己队的实力。熟练掌握T1和T2英雄,你将成为令对手胆寒的玩家。

T3:此阶的英雄在solorank里还是可以考虑的,但不及T1和T2作用大。他们有着一定的竞争力但不是玩家的第一选择.此类英雄可以根据敌对的阵容结构作为队里第四,第五选择用来完善整队的战术。总体来说这些英雄还是不错的但不能成为首选英雄。

T4:T4英雄没有以上英雄实用。这些英雄大都只能成为队里的最后选择用来填补某一方面的不足。总的来说,这些英雄不应该出现在有竞争力的队里但他们还是有一定的可玩性。

[ 此帖被阿阿俊在2010-09-21 17:15重新编辑 ]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

火星

寂寞

发骚

和谐

找抽

福利

无害

基情
所谓男人的合体!那就是气势!然后就是飞翔於天空之美!

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
聪明的小帅哥
我玩过
魔力/激战/WOW/指环王
正在玩
LOL/RIFT
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2010-09-10
*-----* CHANGE LOG *-----*
Kog'Maw to tier 1 - Everyone knew this was coming I just didn't update for a while  His auto attacks are the strongest and have the longest range in the game. With good support there's almost nothing you can do to stop this DPS machine.

Ez moved down in tier 1 - If you do the math he really didn't get hit as hard as people think. Q still procs red which is still INCREDIBLY strong. He's still an amazing champion and all good Ez's know this.

Vlad to tier 1 - His laning power, survivability, combined with the +% damage from his ulti and nuke at the end is just so good. He's a perfect caster carry providing consistent damage and utility to his team.

Morgana moved down in tier 1 - She's still fantastic just a couple champs out do her in terms of better competitive picks now.

Garen moved up in tier 1 - Still a boss, just had to move up as some people are below him now.

Sion moved down in tier 2 - YEAH I KNOW I LOST WITH HIM! Not the reason though. He requires a solo lane to be truly good and there are a lot of champions who solo better then him and can be more effective and helpful to your overall team comp. Still a really good champion just being out shined by others.

Sivir moved to tier 4 - She's really only better then other carries in a very specific kind of line up. Which is rare to see but when used can still be viable. She's a very unique pick is all and tier 2 was too high for her.

Kennen moved up in tier 2 - He deserved it. I still don't think he's a tier 1 pick but an amazing 2nd solo carry overall. Lots of damage and utility.

Kassasdin moved to tier 2 - He's one of the most feared champions when fed. He becomes almost unstoppable. He's like a AP Garen but takes a lot more skill and a lot more work to get farmed but when he does he's literally unstoppable. I underestimated him for a long time and I feel him being near the top of tier 2 is a good spot for him.

Trist moved to top if tier 2 - I learned a lot from WCG. I learned Trist is the 3rd best carry in the game imo. She farms so incredibly hard with amazing burst + range to poke and push insanely hard. She's a great carry and I underrated her for too long.

Kayle moved to tier 2 - She's still good but I feel the meta game has shifted a lot from heal comps and now that she has had some nerfs to her ulti and overall damage I feel she's not tier 1 worthy anymore. Still a great champion and can support / carry very well but just isn't tier 1 anymore.

Nasus moved down in tier 2 - Nothing has changed about him. Still good and all. I feel other champs are just beginning to push him down a bit is all.

Veigar moved to top of tier 3 - I believe I may have placed him too high. He's good but isn't a essential pick like the other champs in tier 1 and 2. He's really not a 1-3rd pick, more of a 4-5th pick. Just like Zil.

Zilean moved to tier 3 - I believe I may have placed him too high. He's good but isn't a essential pick like the other champs in tier 1 and 2. He's really not a 1-3rd pick, more of a 4-5th pick. Just like Veigar.

Xin moved up in tier 2 - Every time I see him played he does better and better. He can jungle, side lane, and take a solo lane and be effective and viable at all 3 of those things. He's an all around great champ.

Anivia moved to tier 2 - After playing her 6-7 times and watching some other players play her I really feel like I wasn't giving her the credit she deserved. She's defiantly a tier 2 champion it just takes a lot of skill to play her so it's hard to find good consistent Anivia's. When people play her to her fullest potential though she is quite the awesome along with fun champion.

Ashe moved up slightly in tier 2 - People moved below her. Nothing changed. Still a good pick.

Udyr moved down slightly in tier 2 - People moved above him. Nothing changed. Still a good pick.

Olaf moved to tier 2 - He's just as good as other junglers and it took me a while to really see and it believe it. Great DPS / Tank jungler and I underrated him.

Galio moved up in tier 3 - He's a good side lane tank who deserved to be pushed up a little bit. Im going to play him a lot more and really really understand why EU loves him so much. I think he's an alright tank but I don't see him out tanking the other tier 1 and 2 tanks. We'll have to see. Research time!

Corki to tier 3 - His buffs were great but I need to see more of him. Tier 3 for now.

Gangplank moved to tier 4 - He's soooo good at denying lanes early and zoning with a support champ. Then does nothing.. Literally nothing at all. Tier 4 because he's a unique roll that's really not good for anything else.

Fiddlesticks moved up in tier 4 - He's not as bad at the others in tier 4!

Katarina moved to hard to place on a team - She is easily equaled in laning. She really doesn't have early game dominance anymore I feel. A lot of champions have caught up with her in terms of blinking around and taking her kinda in and out harass role and doing it better then she does. The majority of her damage is stopped by a single stun / interrupt making her almost useless in a team fight. She just doesn't cut it anymore and I don't see her ever being taken in competitive play or any caster or physical carry. Everyone just does it better then her.

Jax moved to hard to place on a team - He used to be the king but I don't see him ever being picked in competitive play either. There's better solo's, junglers, and better side lane melee champions then him. He just doesn't cut it.

Malz reason for not moving - Because he's still the same.. I would still never ever ever take him over any other caster. They all offer more then he does. He got buffs yes.. They didn't help though. Q still sucks for poking and harassing in lane and his ulti is interrupted in a team fight easily as well. I still don't see anyone playing Malz at a high level and I still don't feel he is good enough for competitive play.

Mundo's reason for not moving - He did get a bunch of buffs as well and can still be quite viable in solo queue if he farms well. I just don't see him being picked over any other jungler in the game is all. All other junglers offer more in terms of CC and team utility where he really only offers a lot of buffs to himself. Which is great in solo queue but in terms of drafting a competitive team. I don't see Mundo ever being picked.

Finally! Miss Fortune to tier 2 - Great farmer, great auto attacks, great mobility, and a great team fight ulti. She seems really fun and an overall great champion but she's too new for me to fully access her. In a week or so I'll prolly change my opinion on her. For now she goes in tier 2 as a good strong pick.
[ 此帖被阿阿俊在2010-09-17 13:22重新编辑 ]
所谓男人的合体!那就是气势!然后就是飞翔於天空之美!
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2010-09-10
乌迪尔  很猛的 现在。。特别是后期