人气
昵称
我玩过
D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2013-05-11

Letter from the Producer, XLV (05/10/2013)

Hello again to all of you eagerly awaiting FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. I know I haven't been pumping out letters as often as I used to, but we've all been working feverishly in preparation for phase 3 of the beta test. Nevertheless, I couldn't let another day go by without bringing you the forty-fifth Letter from the Producer!

We recently attended the Niconico Chokaigi 2 event here in Japan, and I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who showed up in person, as well as all of you who tuned in from afar. After traveling overseas to events last year like E3, Japan Expo, and Gamescom, it was nice to finally have one here at home. In case you haven't heard through the grapevine yet, we made two important announcements at the event, which I'd like to go over in this letter.

First and foremost, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be released in summer 2013. It will be a worldwide release for the PC and PlayStation 3, available in Japanese, English, French, and German. At the end of the month we'll announce the release date, along with pricing and details on the collector's edition. We'll also start accepting preorders at the end of the month.

Our second important announcement was that phase 3 will start at the beginning of June. Phase 3 will include a multitude of changes based on feedback from the first and second phases, as well as the long-awaited commencement of PlayStation 3 testing. But that's not all—we're also adding Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa, nearly one hundred new FATE encounters, four additional dungeons, main scenario quests up to level 20, grand companies, provisioning missions, free companies; we're making revisions to the battle system, testing the transfer of characters from version 1.0—the list goes on and on. I've been working around the clock, double and triple checking everything along the way, so sit tight and phase 3 will be here before you know it!

It's not just me though—the whole team has been working at full throttle to ensure the game will be ready for a summer release. It won't be long before you can mark your calendars and begin the final countdown!

With phase 2 of the beta test now at an end, I know our beta testers are feeling a bit anxious waiting for phase 3. If the forums are any indication, a good number of you seem to be going through withdrawal, which is a good thing...I think. Anywho, since you all still have a while to wait until phase 3, I found a little something that might help tide you over.

Well, that's all I can give you for now. I'll see you all next time in my seventh LIVE letter. And not long after that, I'll be headed to E3. If you're in America, make sure to drop by!!

转:
重点归纳
新生FF14将在2013年夏季,在PC和PS3上日英法德四国语言全球同步发售
5月下旬公开正式发售日、价格、CE版,同时接受预约
beta第3阶段测试预定在2013年6月上旬开始,进行PS3版测试,开放剩余2个都市国家,追加近100个Full Active Time Event任务,追加4个副本,战斗系统调整,旧版FF14角色数据继承测试,公开至Lv20的主线剧情等等
另外最后吉田说producer letter live7之后是E3,所以说不定5月下旬会有letter live7

另,官网大量更新:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/

cities

UL'DAHGRIDANIALIMSA LOMINSAMOR DHONA
Explore the world of Eorzea and learn more about its history, inhabitants, and cities. A new realm awaits!

Threats

Primals and BeastmenBestiaryGarlean EmpireKey Enemies

Though a land blessed with vistas of indescribable beauty, Eorzea is also populated by a menagerie of formidable dangers. Slavering beasts, savage monstrosities, and restless spirits abound to beleaguer the intrepid adventurer seeking to explore this stunning yet perilous realm.

The origins of this nightmarish combination of lion, goat, and dragon have been furiously debated. Some deem the creature a cruel jest of the gods, while others believe it the twisted creation of forbidden sorcery.

These predatory quadrupeds are feared for their unrivaled savagery. In the same manner as its close cousin, the coeurl, the torama subdues its prey by unleashing electrical shocks from the two whip-like appendages that frame its fang-lined jaws.

Golems are magical constructs of clay or stone that have been imbued with temporary life. Ancient tomes claim that the creation of these beings is only possible when the laws of nature are weakened by the chaotic influence of an Umbral calamity.

While commonly considered to be a variety of ancient golem, the exact nature of these hulking suits of animated armor is unknown. One theory suggests that they once clad men, and that the original wearer's soul lingered on after death, doomed to spend the afterlife in a prison of steel.

The enigmatic mandragora were first observed in the aftermath of the Seventh Umbral Era. It is not known whence they came, or if they even existed prior to the Calamity. There are those who insist that the diminutive seedkin are sentient, but further research is required to confirm such speculation.

The wyvern is a sinuous scalekin that cuts swiftly through the air on large, membranous wings. A less-imposing relative of dragons, wyverns often serve as frontline troops in the endless assault on the fortifications of Ishgard.

The beautiful, vibrant coloration of this scalekin's feathers are a natural indication of its venomous nature. Infamous for supplementing physical attacks with poisonous breaths, it is also capable of impressive bursts of speed, owing to its muscular legs and the purchase afforded by its sharp talons.

The Cyclopes dwell in the western parts of Abalathia's Spine, and are immediately recognizable by the single eye that dominates their broad faces. Though thickly muscled and possessed of prodigious strength, these dim-witted creatures are often enslaved and used as shock troops by the more cunning beast tribes.

primals
Ifrit/The Amalj'aaRamuh/SylphsGaruda/The IxalTitan/KoboldsLeviathan/The SahaginBahamutOdin

Eorzea is home to myriad unique races. Among them are the tribes of the beastmen, who are responsible for calling down the god-like beings known as primals.
Primals are possessed of terrifying power, and are effectively immortal─they can return from death's halls no matter how many times they are slain. They are wont to bless their beastman worshippers with spiritual and physical strength, and the city-states deem them a most dire threat.

ウルダハグリダニアリムサ

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2013-05-11
画面真不错

发帖