我玩过
D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2013-04-11
A BRAVE NEW WORLDApril 10, 2013
Hello all.
Fernehalwes here. I was just casually perusing through some of the magazines lying around Yoshi-P's office when...
Hey! What's this cute, cuddly Kuplu Kopo plushie doing─
What do we have here...!?
OMG! White mage confirmed for 2.0 launch!!!!11!!
(What's that? White mage was already confirmed for launch two years ago?)
Uh, well then. Enjoy the first look of this fully rendered Lalafellin white mage on the rear cover of the May 2013 issue (vol. 177) of CGWORLD!
Fernehalwes
(What's that? What was I doing in Yoshi-P's office in the first place? Erm... Localizing?)

OFF THE RECORDApril 08, 2013
!!!
/phew
Just some more doodling on the company walls...or is it!?
Ahem.
Now that’s out of my system, it’s time to move on to some real updates (...or are they!?Okay... I’ll stop now).
In addition to getting the game ready for the upcoming phase 3, it appears the development team is also preparing for another marketing blitz...and that means trailers...and that means we’re back in the recording studio! Lines for the English trailer were taken in Los Angeles, while those for the Japanese trailer were taken in our private studio here at Square Enix headquarters.
I can only assume from all the bottled water, that this talented actress will be playing a drowning sahagin.
Actor: “Help! Let me out of this box! I can’t breathe! Help!”
Director: Nailed it.
Engineer: Had some equipment trouble. Can we get that again?
As always, sound director Masayoshi Soken spent most of his time rambling on about knee-socks...
And this is me, right before recording my big part!
(And by “me,” I mean “not me.”)

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2013-04-21
求翻译
快速回复