爱好
电脑、汽车、女人
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2013-02-04
— 本帖被 ts 设置为精华(2013-02-04) —

沙瓦打铁
做的产品属性极差可以马上扔给npc,这个方法打铁不怎么花pp,原资料说技能可学至335,但经本人DS服上经验证只能学到267
到猫人织影丛林新手区,杀[奇斯吸血虫],拾取16个[吸血虫小背甲],不出的话就先找巴克汉姆。
在猫人城寻找巴克汉姆大师,位置在城中心7号处,先找他购买一个[甲盾框架],是一个容器,有八个格子

放8个[吸血虫小背甲]在刚才购买的那个[甲盾框架]里面点合成,得到[吸血虫盾牌],再购买一个[甲盾框架],放8个[吸血虫小背甲]在 [甲盾框架]点合成,得到第二个[吸血虫盾牌](这样写是因为忘了那东西是不是秘文的了....),将两个盾牌同时交给巴克汉姆大师,巴克汉姆大师会给你两块[吸血虫钢背甲],在猫人城买个[薄荷油提取液],很多地方都有卖,比如杰赫拉-阿勒亚(似乎在16号处),找大师边上一个学徒(7号)买个[铠甲组合模具]
薄荷油提取液+吸血虫钢背甲x2+铠甲组合模具=吸血虫钢甲 技能要求56
将[吸血虫钢甲]给巴克汉姆大师,他会把甲还给你,还附赠[瓦沙学徒之槌],对话拿到[修理命令]
到沙瓦城的南北2个zone in口桥头找到4个守卫,卡拉-邓恩-科比、卡拉-邓恩-布卡、卡拉-邓恩-甲斯尔、卡拉-邓恩-安今,一次一个人给他修理命令,他会给你个旧盾牌,将盾牌跟[瓦沙学徒之槌]放在铁匠炉子(7号房里面一点拐角处有)里面合成,可以得到[XX无瑕盾牌]。将[XX无瑕盾牌]还给相应的人,任务完成得到[XX的工作命令]。继续找巴克汉姆要修理命令,分别其它三人依次进行,都修完了,你会收到4份完成的工作命令,将命令给巴克汉姆大师,得到[瓦沙铁砧]
对话,其间几处继续的都有关键字,最后一处无关键字,经测试应当为How do you make shadow disks  对话中有只是没有加上符号而已,自己搞下
巴克汉姆大师会给你一个8格子的容器,你必须制作8个暗影圆盘。所需材料[漩涡暗影]最佳的获取地点是黄昏海南部小岛,离巫环不远,这个小岛全部都是鬼魂一样的怪物,掉落已经很高了。
配方如下:
漩涡暗影+瓦沙学徒之槌+瓦沙铁砧+金属块=暗影圆盘 技能要求108
将容器内的圆盘合成,[瓦沙学徒之槌]跟盒子一起给巴克汉姆大师,得到[露卡琳奈之槌]。接下来要做四个[哼唱之球],(不要少作,一定要作四个,备足四个的材料再交任务吧,不然你就废了)需要的材料是[狂啸之物][哀号之物],这2个材料是no drop的,所以必须自己去杀, [狂啸之物]是疾风之狼类怪物掉,[哀号之物]是夜熊鹰类怪物掉。难点就在这里,DS服上据说这些东西本来在圣影沼泽引发3族战争后就能方便地打到,可因为不知道的原因已无法引发3族战争,许多人卡在这里无法进行,下面祭出本人独家秘方,看图:

哀号之物可在格姆林地图所示处(-417,-69)清出溅血夜熊鹰基本必掉

狂啸之物也另有出处,再来看图:

在卡塔地图红点标示出有疾风之狼守卫也可掉落,掉落也还可以,不过打杀它会掉FAC,具体自己看吧
狂啸之物+哀号之物+金属块+露卡琳奈之槌+瓦沙铁砧=哼唱之球
把3个[哼唱之球]跟[露卡琳奈之槌]给巴克汉姆大师,得到[哼唱露卡琳奈之槌]
工具任务完成,这时你会有了三种我们要的终极配方中的物品[哼唱之球][哼唱露卡琳奈之槌] [瓦沙铁砧]
[哼唱露卡琳奈之槌] [瓦沙铁砧]打铁的终极配方:
漩涡暗影x2+哼唱之球+哼唱露卡琳奈之槌+瓦沙铁砧+水+靴子模具=暗影尖叫精钢靴 技能要求262
每作一次漩涡暗影  水  靴子模具会消耗掉,  [哼唱之球][哼唱露卡琳奈之槌] [瓦沙铁砧]会还给你,美中不足的是,这个配方不知道怎么回事,每作十几次会出错,提示少东西,[哼唱露卡琳奈之槌]总是丢失 ,其实没有,我的方法是CAMP一次就可继续,这一情况将伴随你打铁技能的成长。
另附:
除了鞋子其他配方也行,模具换换,感觉差不多吧,最高能有267的配方,不过要用3个漩涡暗影,物品名称也许没完全记清楚,差不多吧,还有就是似乎猫人是中立种族应当能和猫人交易就能作这个任务,其间对话全为英文,依提示都可进行,只有其中文中提到的暗影圆盘,对话中也有只是没用括号引住,本人是野蛮人战士GUGU已验证完成

方便大家对话补上英文全对话资料
You say, 'Hail, Master Barkhem.'

Master Barkhem says 'Welcome to my shop. Please feel free to look around at the armor we have available. If you are looking for work, just let me know.'

You say, 'I am looking for work.'

Master Barkhem says 'That's great news! I could really use a hand. I have constructed some shield frames ideal for use with the carapaces found on [bloodlings]. Unfortunately I do not have the time to collect any of the shells. You can either purchase the frames and keep the shields for yourself, or you can return them to me and I will compensate you for your troubles.'

You say, 'What bloodlings?'

Master Barkhem says 'Cht`Thk bloodlings are parasites found in the thickets just beyond the south gate. You best be careful, they have a habit of sucking the blood from a person and spreading diseases.'

Purchase two Carapace Shield Frames from Master Barkhem and head out into Shadeweaver's Thicket, in the newbie area. Kill Cht`Thk Bloodlings until you've gathered 16 of their carapaces. The bloodlings spawn only during the day and are replaced by worms during the night (Norrath time). Put 8 carapaces in both containers and combine them to create a pair of Bloodling Shields.

Upon giving these shields to Master Barkhem, you'll receive two bloodling carapace plates.

Master Barkhem takes the shield from _____ and glances it over. He smiles and nods his head in approval before speaking,  'This is some quality work my friend. Although you could use some practice in your style, I can sense true potential in your smithing skills.'  Master Barkhem rumages around behind his counter for a bit and pulls out a rather large bloodling carapace and hands it to _____.  'This was too large for me to use for a shield, but I think you can craft it into some fairly good armor. Just treat it in a forge with nepeta oil and the proper mold, the oil should soften it up enough to become pliable.  Once fired in the forge it will harden to the mold.  I'd love to see how It turns out.'

You can buy Nepeta Oil Extract from a merchant named Chialle in the southern part of Shar Vahl. The mail sectional mold is sold by Apprentice Garr, near Master Barkhem. Combine the oil, mold and two plates in a forge (trivial 32) to create a Bloodling Plate Mail.

Give the Plate Mail to Master Barkhem.

Master Barkhem says 'I knew that old thing would make a fine bit of armor in the right hands. Talent like yours should not go to waste! Take this, it is the mallet that I used to smith my very first bit, you can learn with it until you earn something better. Here is your first lesson _____, use this mallet to pound out the dents in the guard's shields. The ones guarding the bridges into town will need it most, as they can not leave their posts.  Show each guard a [repair order] and have them sign off on it when you are through.'

Receive Vah Shir Apprentice Mallet.

You say, 'What repair order?'

Master Barkhem says 'Huh?  Oh, here is a repair order for the Guards' shields, I will only give you one at a time as I do not want you overworking yourself so early in your education.'

Go to Khala Dun Jasir at +1130, -215 on the bridge leading into the main city and give him the repair order.

Khala Dun Jasir says 'Well it's about time Barkhem got around to us, and he couldn't even be bothered to come himself. Please get this back to me as soon as you can... you do know that we are here to guard the city, right?'

You receive Jasir's Dented Shield. Take the dented shield and place it into a forge with your Vah Shir Apprentice Mallet. This creates Jasir's Immaculate Shield (the mallet will be returned). Give this shield back to Jasir to receive Jasir's Work Order.

Khala Dun Jasir says 'Thank you very much _____, and I must apologize for the way I spoke to you earlier. We just got word of some [poachers] out in the Thicket, they really get me angry. In any case, you have done a fine job, worthy of Barkhem himself.'

Go back to Master Barkhem and ask him "What repair order?" again to get another work order.  This time go to Khala Dun Aihjin at +1140, -145 and give him the order.

Khala Dun Aihjin says 'My shield, huh? I guess it is dented up pretty good from that last fight I broke up. Want to hear about it?'

You receive Aihjin's Dented Shield. Take the dented shield and place it into a forge with your Vah Shir Apprentice Mallet. This creates Aihjin's Immaculate Shield (the mallet will be returned). Give this shield back to Jasir to receive Aihjin's Work Order.

Khala Dun Aihjin says 'Well done, I sure will be ready for next time something tries to cause a disturbance in our city. My thanks to you ______.'

Go back to Master Barkhem and ask him "What repair order?" again to get another work order.  This time go to Khala Dun Bokh at -1110, +130 and give him the order.

Khala Dun Bokh smiles warmly at you, 'Outstanding! Nothing like a sharp-looking shield to scare off the undesirables. And if you bring it back full of food I wouldn't complain either,' he laughs, flashing a mischievous grin your way. 'Just kidding! You have much to do and Barkhem would have my hide if I kept you from your studies.'

You receive Bokh's Dented Shield. Take the dented shield and place it into a forge with your Vah Shir Apprentice Mallet. This creates Bokh's Immaculate Shield (the mallet will be returned). Give this shield back to Jasir to receive Bokh's Work Order.

Khala Dun Bokh says 'Well done, shiny enough to eat off of.   My compliments to you ______, Barkhem would be most pleased.'

Go back to Master Barkhem and ask him "What repair order?" again to get another work order.  This time go to Khala Dun Koby at -1115, +55 and give him the order.

Khala Dun Koby says 'Oh this old shield does fine, but I guess if Barkhem needs to break in a new apprentice, it does have some dings in it. Thank you, my friend.'

You receive Koby's Dented Shield. Take the dented shield and place it into a forge with your Vah Shir Apprentice Mallet. This creates Koby's Immaculate Shield (the mallet will be returned). Give this shield back to Jasir to receive Koby's Work Order.

Khala Dun Koby says 'Tip-top work! Barkhem has done well by himself choosing you for an apprentice.'

Give Master Barkhem the four work orders.

Master Barkhem shuffles through the work orders, 'Well they have some lovely things to say about your work!' He disappears into the back room for a moment only to return dragging some sort of large iron block in his hands and crashes it down on the counter. 'Do you know what this is? I see you nodding your head, and yes it is an anvil... but it is so much more. This is a specially crafted anvil for only my most promising students as not just anyone has it within them to smith on a [spirit anchor].'
Your faction standing with Guardians of Shar Vahl got better.
You gain experience!!

Receive a Vah Shir Anvil.

You say, 'What spirit anchor?'

Master Barkhem says 'Have you not met Tiamon out in the Thicket yet? He is always telling anyone who wants to listen all about spirit anchors. Let me sum it up for you- the shadeweavers hunt the beings of shadow in the thicket to make their special shadow armor called Xakra. Now if you or I were to try to don this armor, it wouldn't last long as the shadows are not bound to this plane. Tiamon developed a method of [binding the spirits] in such a way that they will last. Mind you, he works with needles and threads- I work with the tools of a smith.'

You say, 'What method of binding the spirits?'

Master Barkhem says 'When something has been exposed to great ritual and culture, like the stones used to build a city or the instrument of one of our bardic historians, it kind of develops its own memories, you might say, and becomes a suitable spirit anchor. When he was Master Smith of SharVahl City, Kagazz began collecting the discarded weapons and armor of our fallen heroes and melting them down to make smithing tools. In this way he honored their achievements by passing their experience into new weapons and armor for our young heroes-to-be. As it turns out, these anvils are very strong spirit anchors, so strong that you can [rend shadow] itself.'

You say, 'Rend shadow?'

Master Barkhem says 'That's right. You will be working with the very fabric of shadow and sound, but we'll get to the sound part later. For now, hunt the shades in the Thicket; they hold moderate pieces of the power that you can use to experiment with. The mallet I gave you can be used to gather the shadows into a solid mass if you strike them on this anvil. You're probably best starting with something simple like Shadow disks to begin with.'

You say, 'How do you make shadow disks?'

Master Barkhem Master Barkhem says, 'Take swirling shadows from the shades in the Thicket and combine them with some metal bits to make a Shadow disk. Fill this box with disks and return it to me with my old mallet,' he pauses, considering your progress and smiling slightly, 'you will have earned your own at that point. Afterwards, I will show you how to manipulate sound to empower the shadows.'

Receive Barkhem's Box. Gather eight Swirling Shadows (dropped by shade NPCs in Luclin -- easiest farmable, Lesser Shades in Shadeweaver's Thicket.). Now inside a forge, combine 1 x Swirling Shadows + 1 x Metal Bits + 1 x Vah Shir Anvil + 1 x Vah Shir Apprentice Mallet to create a Shadow Disk (trivial 108). Repeat this process seven more times. Place the eight Shadow Disks into Barkhem's Box to create a Box of Shadow Disks.

Head back to Master Barkhem and hand him the box and apprentice mallet.

Master Barkhem says 'Well done, _____! I trust you are beginning to see the power that shadow can grant you. Now it is time for you to learn to manipulate sound. Here is your very own mallet, use it to form the substance of sound into tangible matter. Pound yourself out a few humming orbs and I'll know you're ready to combine shadow and sound into a precarious balance of forces.'
You gain experience!!

Receive Luclinite Mallet.

You say, 'How do I make humming orbs?'

Master Barkhem says 'You'll need to get a shrieking substance from the sonic wolves that roam the moor and then combine it with a wailing substance from an owlbear. You'll want to pound those two together onto some metal rings with your mallet and anvil to form the humming orb. About three orbs should be plenty.  Bring them back to me with your new mallet and I will have something very special to show you.'

Shrieking Substances can be found on sonic wolves in Hollowshade (southern island - you may have to trigger the Hollowshade War in order to get them to spawn). The story is the same for Wailing Substances, found on Owlbears in the southern islands.

Create three Humming Orbs and head back to Master Barkhem for your final turn-in. Give the orbs + your Luclinite Mallet in exchange for a Humming Luclinite Mallet, used to make Shadowscream armor.

Master Barkhem looks genuinely pleased with your craftsmanship. He sets down one of the orbs onto a special anvil and swings your mallet high in the air crashing it down on the orb causing it to shatter with a terrible shriek. He repeats this action with each of the remaining orbs and hands you back the now humming mallet. Barkhem says, 'Here _____, this mallet will enable you to combine shadow with sound. Smith wisely and be careful what you create with it,' Barkhem pauses, looking quite serious, 'it is very powerful. You'll be able to make Shadowscream steel with it.'
You gain experience!!

You say, 'What Shadowscream steel?'

Master Barkhem says 'Shadowscream steel is made by striking the swirling shadows on your anvil with the Humming Luclinite Hammer and adding a sonic punch. For example, you might place two swirling shadows into a boot mold with a humming orb to make a pair of Shadowscream Steel Boots- use medium sized molds, the magical properties of the material will adjust to any size body.  Come to think of it, I have a standing boot order you should be able to fill, it would make a great first job.'

You say, 'What standing boot order?'

Master Barkhem says 'Rakutah of the Taruun had asked if I would make a few pairs of boots for his new recruits, but alas I have not had the time. If you think you are ready for the job, make up a pair and show them to him. I have every bit of faith in you, ______.'

Craft a pair of Shadowscream Steel Boots and give them to Master Taruun Rakutah at +190, -260, in the Rogue guild under the palace.

Master Taruun Rakutah says 'So you're Barkhem's newest student are you?  I may not have taken your word for it, but craftsmanship this fine could only be from a student of our Master Smith. Take this and fill it with Shadowscream steel boots. I need 6 pairs to outfit some of my hunters. When you've finished, return the box to me.'

You receive a 6-slot Boot Case.  Combine 6 Shadowscream Steel Boots to craft a Shadowscream Boot Case.  Give this back to Rakutah.

Master Taruun Rakutah inspects the boots for a moment and looks you square in the eyes, 'This is excellent work ______, you do not disappoint! Would that you could outfit all of my hunters with these boots, but I must not keep your talents all to myself. Take some change for your troubles and this seal back to Barkhem- let him know that I am very impressed with his new protege.'

You gain experience!!

You receive Rakutah's Seal.  Take it back to Barkhem.

Master Barkhem says 'Back already ______? I've only just sent you out and you've finished your very first professional job, well done! I'm very proud of your progression! My wife and I have made you a pair of greaves that I'm sure you'll love to wear. Take them as a reward on a job well done. I have pressing matters that require my attention right now, or else I'd teach you more about the powers of shadow and sound. Experiment with the Shadowscream steel until I can teach you more.'

You gain experience!!

You receive Barkhem's Fancy Pantaloons.

谁在一城等我

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
ds eq   cod6  nfs12  植物大战僵尸
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2013-02-04
强悍。。。

看来的我很有兴趣做了。

建设新农村。
共建和谐社会!
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2013-02-04
还在迷宫打矿石冲222中....
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2013-02-04
强悍啊,建议加精华。

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
传奇.mu.EQ.eq2.EVE.LOTRO.天下1天下2天下3.wow. 九阴真经.暗黑3  
正在玩
文明5
爱好
只看该作者 粪坑  发表于: 2013-02-04
从不练交易技能,酒量算么?除开epic一个大任务都没能完成的人飘过

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 粪坑边缘  发表于: 2013-02-05
这个配方最高到267 而且猫人算中立,谁都能做

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
花若雪
我玩过
EQ,飞飞,csol
正在玩
EQ
爱好
只看该作者 前排围观  发表于: 2013-02-05
材料有的忙了- -而且锤子和铁砧需要任务做出来,消耗也不小
Mininurse_珠宝285_陶艺282_酿造288_烘培290_制箭275_打铁270_裁缝275
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2013-02-05
这个方法的好处是不花钱,但是花时间。

还有其他方法是花钱,不花时间的。

维雷姆配方也是如此,用天空配方也能冲到212。
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
blackhand
我玩过
EQ EQ2
正在玩
DSEQ
爱好
电脑、汽车、女人
只看该作者 8 发表于: 2013-02-05
回 xxmate 的帖子
xxmate:这个方法的好处是不花钱,但是花时间。
还有其他方法是花钱,不花时间的。
....... (2013-02-05 11:34) 

求花钱买材料不用花时间打材料的的高过267的配方 ...................
谁在一城等我

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 9 发表于: 2013-02-07
SERU配方,阿克里亚黑暗配方
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2013-02-08
好贴顶之,lz 能补充个帖子说说 怎么做 各个种族牧师无限次数回自己种族主城的石头怎么做的吗?谢谢
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
blackhand
我玩过
EQ EQ2
正在玩
DSEQ
爱好
电脑、汽车、女人
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2013-02-16
回 5000yearsago 的帖子
5000yearsago:好贴顶之,lz 能补充个帖子说说 怎么做 各个种族牧师无限次数回自己种族主城的石头怎么做的吗?谢谢 (2013-02-08 18:54) 

那个是制陶的呀  学到自然有配方了吧  实在不行游戏中密我  作了些  还没扔完

谁在一城等我
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2013-02-19
已验证,,,第一步的吸血虫背甲最难搞,,

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2013-02-20
我考虑下,要不要回来练交易技能呢 。。。。。。
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
ch
我玩过
ceq
正在玩
dseq
爱好
eq
只看该作者 14 发表于: 2013-08-27
谢谢楼猪的精彩讲解,经过验证适合DS服,有一点需要纠正一下“狂啸之物+哀号之物+金属块+露卡琳奈之槌+瓦沙铁砧=哼唱之球”,其中金属块为金属锁环。再次感谢楼主,打铁上去了。
茶壶
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
Dragonwar
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 15 发表于: 2014-03-30
回 5000yearsago 的帖子
5000yearsago:好贴顶之,lz 能补充个帖子说说 怎么做 各个种族牧师无限次数回自己种族主城的石头怎么做的吗?谢谢 (2013-02-08 18:54) 

我会做 游戏里找我 Dragondur 我帮你做 有萨满和牧师的
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
Dragonwar
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 16 发表于: 2014-03-30
感谢GUGU分享 正在做任务中