威望
人气
昵称
神之父奥丁
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2011-12-03
1.艺术宗师交响曲24页的上半部(the top half of page 24) 西卡 地图左边守卫塔 克尼亚-迅足:hello there, XXX。i am hosting a relay running contest would you like to participate 回答:ready得到火炬 克尼亚-迅足:Here you go .run with this torch as fast as you can to the Misty Thicket and hand this torch off to Fajio Knejo.He will tell you where to go from there. Hurry! you do not have much time! 迷雾丛林 法杰-科尼 法杰-科尼:Greetings, XXX. Ihope yopu rae having a fine day. 给他火炬得到北罗火炬 法杰-科尼:Run onward, my friend to the far off Desert of Ro and give this torch to Andad Filla。 北罗沙漠 安代德-费拉 安代德-费拉:Hello traveler,please do not bother me right now;I am waiting for someone. 你给他火炬给你另一个“拉泽火炬” 安代德-费拉:You still have a ways to go!Seek out Misty Tekcihta near the arena at Lake Rathe. Run like the wind! 拉则湖 米斯提-泰吉塔 给他火炬换戒指!
快歌手巴伊那 Please,I am tyring to work here .If you bother me I willwrite a horrible song about you and sing it from the mountain tops! 回答:who doll得到物品 索罗塞克之眼进地图有bug 一上去往左跑进洞走到底再王出走才能进去! 其他都可以按攻略正常做! 维迪克-温斯帕 hello,xxx.Have you seen the port master?I am here to complain about the shoddy service. 回答:what complain about the shoddy service I was sailing from Freeport on one of the boats when a guant cyclops attacked the boat!No one lifred a finger as hestole the horn I was playing and ran off. Someone here has to answer for thr loss of my horn

原来有比较详细的攻略,
现在只找到这个攻略的对话。
生在江城,長在武漢,只有防汛,沒有抗旱.
發帖有理,放水有罪,注意用水,不要浪費.
快速回复
限300 字节

上一个 下一个