http://game.ali213.net/thread-2446967-1-1.html

doremigeng

谨献给所有Fallout3爱好者

此处需声明,本贴为原创,全部歌词由本人翻译并整理,如有转贴希望注明出处http://game.ali213.net/

其中歌曲Mighty Man中个别歌词无法得到确认,可能听错,另如有翻译错误期望谅解

因个别歌曲和原声歌曲有些不同,笔者按照游戏中的歌曲版本进行听译,部分歌词可能有所不准,部分英文歌词通过网上原版歌词中搜集得来

此处应求需转贴Fallout3 SoundTrack全记录下载地址:

RayFile地址:   http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/fil ... -bee1-0014221b798a/

RaySource连接地址字符串:     fs2you://Y2FjaGVmaWxlOC5yYXlmaWxlLmNvbS96aC1jbi9kb3dubG9hZC9mYzBhNGExYmI5ZjAzYjA4NDkxMDc3YzMzYmJhNzkzOC9GYWxsb3V0MyUyMFNvdW5kdHJhY2sucmFyfDExMzgzMDEwNA==

1.I Don't Want to set the World on Fire (The Ink Spot)       我不想让世界陷入火海

I don't want to set the world on fire                             我不想让世界陷入火海
I just want to start a flame in your heart                        我只想在你的心里点燃火焰
In my heart I have but one desire                                 在我的心里只有唯一的一个欲望
And that one is you no other will do                              那就是你,无论什么也无法将你替代

I've lost all ambition for wordly acclaim                            我已经无法用语言去赞美
I just want to be the one you'd love                              我只希望成为你的爱人
And with your admission that you'd feel the same            如果你说你也有同样的感觉
I'll have reach the goal I'm dreaming of believe me           我就会拥有了我梦想的一切,哦请相信我
I don't want to set the world on fire                             我不想让世界陷入火海
I just want to start a flame in your heart                        我只想在你的心里点燃火焰

(I've lost all ambition for wordly acclaim)                         (我已经无法用语言去赞美)
I just want to be the one you'd love                              我只希望成为你的爱人
(And with your admission could you'd feel the same)       (如果你说你也有同样的感觉)
I'll have reach the goal I'm dreaming of believe me           我就会拥有了我梦想的一切,哦请相信我
I don't want to set the world on fire                              我不想让世界陷入火海
I just want to start a flame in your heart                         我只想在你的心里点燃火焰

~~~~~~~~~~~~http://game.ali213.net/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.Crazy he calls me(Carl sigman / bob russell)                     他说我很疯狂

I say Ill move the mountains                                          我说我将要移动大山
And Ill move the mountains                                           我就会真的移动大山
If he wants them out of the way                                   如果这就是他想要的话
Crazy he calls me                                                          他说我很疯狂
Sure, Im crazy                                                             当然,我很疯狂
Crazy in love, I say                                                       我疯狂地陷入了爱情,我说

I say Ill go through fire                                                  我说我将要穿越火海
And Ill go through fire                                                   我就会真的穿越火海
As he wants it, so it will be                                            如果他希望这样,那就这样吧
Crazy he calls me                                                          他说我很疯狂
Sure, Im crazy                                                              当然,我很疯狂   
Crazy in love, you see                                                   我疯狂地陷入了爱情,你看

Like the wind that shakes the bough                              像风吹动树枝
He moves me with a smile                                             他的微笑打动了我
The difficult Ill do right now                                           艰难的事,我立刻就会去做
The impossible will take a little while                                不可能的事,只需多费一点时间
I say Ill care forever                                                       我说我会永远在意
And I mean forever                                                       我就是会永远在意
If I have to hold up the sky                                            即使我需要撑起蓝天
Crazy he calls me                                                           他说我很疯狂
Sure, Im crazy                                                              当然,我很疯狂
Crazy in love am i                                                          我疯狂地陷入了爱情,不是吗

3.Easy Living                                                                轻松地生活
Living for you is easy living                                              为你而活是轻松地生活
Its easy to live when youre in love                                   当你陷入爱情的时候生活十分轻松
And Im so in love                                                          而我是如此地深陷爱情
There is nothing in life but you                                       在我的生活里除了你再没有其他东西

I never regret the years that Im giving                             我从不后悔我付出的那些年
Theyre easy to give when youre in love                            它们在你陷入爱情的时候值得去付出
Im happy to do whatever I do for you                              我很乐意为你做我为你做的任何事情

For you maybe Im a fool                                                  对你来说我可能是个傻瓜
But its fun                                                                     但这很有趣
Living for you is easy living                                                为你而活是轻松地生活
Its easy to live when youre in love                                    当你陷入爱情的时候生活十分轻松
And Im so in love                                                            而我是如此地深陷爱情
Theres nothing in life but yo                                             在我的生活里除了你没有其他东西

4.A Wonderful Guy(Tex Beneke)                                     一个棒极了的男人
I'm as corny as Kansas in August,                                      我就像八月时堪萨斯一样伤感
I'm as normal as blueberry pie.                                          我就像一个蓝莓派一样普通
No more a smart little girl with no heart,                            就像一个无忧的小女孩一样
I have found me a wonderful guy!                                    我给自己找到了一个棒极了的男人

I am in a conventional dither,                                           我陷入了人们常说的紧张中
With a conventional star in my eye.                                   眼中带着人们常说的光芒
And you will note there's a lump in my throat                     你会发现我的喉咙仿佛哽咽
When I speak of that wonderful guy!                                当我和这个棒极了的男人谈话的时候

I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May,                             我像五月的雏菊一样普通和美丽
A cliché comin' true!                                                        一个预言终于就要实现
I'm bromidic and bright                                                     我既平庸又闪亮
As a moon-happy night                                                    就像一个月光明媚的愉快夜晚
Pourin' light on the dew!                                                  光芒被盖在了露水上

I'm as corny as Kansas in August,                                      我就像八月时堪萨斯一样伤感
High as a flag on the Fourth of July!                                  像七月四日的旗帜一样飘扬
People say you rule me with one wave of your hand           人们说你只要一招手就能控制住我
Darling, its grand                                                            亲爱的,这实在太美好了
They just dont understand                                              他们只是不能明白而已

If you'll excuse an expression I use,                                   如果你能原谅我的表达方式
I'm in love, I'm in love,                                                    我恋爱了,我恋爱了
I'm in love, I'm in love,                                                    我恋爱了,我恋爱了
I'm in love with a wonderful guy!                                      我与一个棒极了的男人恋爱了

No more a smart little girl with no heart,                            就像一个无忧的小女孩一样
I have found me a wonderful guy!                                    我给自己找到了一个棒极了的男人

I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May,                            我像五月的雏菊一样普通和美丽
A cliché comin' true!                                                       一个预言终于就要实现
I'm bromidic and bright                                                   我既平庸又闪亮
As a moon-happy night                                                   就像一个月光明媚的愉快夜晚
Pourin' light on the dew!                                                 光芒被盖在了露水上

High as a flag on the Fourth of July!                                  像七月四日的旗帜一样飘扬
If you'll excuse an expression I use,                                   如果你能原谅我的表达方式
I'm in love with a wonderful guy!                                      我与一个棒极了的男人恋爱了

5.Butcher Pete Part 1 (Roy Brown)                                   屠夫皮特 第一部分
Hey everybody, did the news get around                           嗨 大家,你们听说新闻了吗
About a guy named Butcher Pete                                     关于一个叫做屠夫皮特的男人
Oh, Pete just flew into this town                                      哦,皮特直接冲进了这座城镇
And he's choppin' up all the women's meat                        并且他开始侵犯所有的女人肉体

[Chorus]
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'                               他就是这么厉害,这么奇怪,这么疯狂
He's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'                               他就是这么厉害,这么奇怪,这么疯狂
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat                         他就是个这么厉害的人,奇怪的人,疯狂地四处乱与女人做爱

Butcher Pete's got a long sharp knife                               屠夫皮特有一把又长又锋利的刀
He starts choppin' and don't know when to stop               他开始做爱并不知道什么时候才停止
All you fellows gotta watch your wifes                              你们一定要看好自己的妻子
'Cause Pete don't care who's meat he chops                     因为皮特不在乎他侵犯的究竟是谁

Ever since Peter flew into town                                       自从皮特冲进了城镇
He's been havin' a ball                                                    他就很有胆量
Just cuttin' and choppin' for miles around                          在周围几英里的地方疯狂鬼混
Single women, married women, old maids and all                单身女人,已婚女人,老妇人和所有的人

Wakes up in the morning, half past five                             从早晨五点半醒来
Chops from sunrise to sunset                                           从日出一直混到日落
I don't see how he stays alive                                          我不知道他是怎么活下来的
Meat's gonna be the death of ole Pete, yeah                     这些肉体最终将会给皮特带来死亡,yeah

The police put Pete in jail                                                警察们把皮特关进了监狱
Yes, he finally met his faith                                              是的,他终于得到了他应有的下场
But when they came to pay his bail                                  但当他们来替他支付保释金的时候
They found him choppin' up his cell mate                          他们发现他正在和他的室友做爱

That Butcher Pete is a crazy man                                     屠夫皮特是一个疯狂的人
Tries to chop down the wind and the rain                         尝试尽试巫山云雨
Just hacks on anything he can get                                   侵犯无论任何他能碰到的人
Say, turn this record over, you ain't heard nothing yet        我说,把这段录音关掉吧,你还什么精彩的事都没有听到呢

6.Maybe (Ink Spot)
Maybe you'll think of me when you are all alone                 也许在你寂寞的时候会想起我
Maybe the one who is waiting for you                              也许正在等待你的人
Will prove untrue, then what will you do?                         会证实不符合你,那么你将会做些什么呢

Maybe you'll sit and sigh, wishing that I were near             也许你会坐下并叹息,希望我能够在你附近
Then maybe you'll ask me to come back again                  然后也许你会要求我重新回来
And maybe I'll say "Maybe"                                            继而也许,我会说"也许"

7.Anything Goes (Cole Porter)                                       任何事情都可能发生
Times have changed,                                                   时代已经变了
And we've often rewound the clock,                             我们经常回溯时代
Since the Puritans got a shock,                                     自从清教徒们感到震惊
When they landed on Plymouth Rock.                            当他们踏上普利思茅的土地时
If today,                                                                    如果在今天
Any shock they should try to stem,                               他们在感到任何震惊之前就提前掉头而走
'Stead of landing on Plymouth Rock,                              代替能够踩到普利思茅的土地上
Plymouth Rock would land on them.                              普利思茅的土地会踩到他们的身上

In olden days a glimpse of stocking                                在旧日里如果见到了长筒袜
Was looked on as something shocking,                           就像看到令人惊讶的东西一样
But now, God knows,                                                  但是现在,上帝知道
Anything Goes.                                                           任何事情都可能发生

Good authors too who once knew better words,             好作家们曾经也会用更好的词汇去写作
Now only use four letter words                                     现在他们只会用四个字母的单词
Writing prose, Anything Goes.                                       来撰写散文,任何事情都会发生

If driving fast cars you like,                                            如果你喜欢开快车
If low bars you like,                                                      如果你喜欢低杠
If old hymns you like,                                                    如果你喜欢老旧的赞美诗
If bare limbs you like,                                                    如果你喜欢露出光脚趾头
If Mae West you like                                                     如果你喜欢Mae West
Or me undressed you like,                                             或者你喜欢我不穿衣服
Why, nobody will oppose!                                             那又怎样,没有人会反对
When every night,                                                       当每个夜晚
The set that's smart                                                     那些聪明的家伙
Is intruding in nudist parties in studios,                            正在广播里介绍裸体爱好者社团
Anything Goes.                                                           任何事情都会发生

When every night                                                       当每个夜晚
The set thats smart                                                    那些聪明的家伙
Is intruding on nudist parties in studios                          正在广播里介绍裸体爱好者的社团
Anything goes                                                           任何事情都可能发生

When Mrs. Ned McClean God bless her                          当Ned McClean女士,上帝保佑她
Can get Russian reds to yes her                                   能够让俄罗斯的红色主义者认同并接受她
Than I suppose                                                         那么我想
Anything goes                                                          任何事情都可能发生

When Rockafeller still can hoard                                   当Rockfeller仍然能贮藏
Enough money to let Max Gordon                                足够的钱以让Max Gordon
Produce his shows                                                     制作他的演出
Anything goes                                                          任何事情都可能发生

The world has gone mad today                                   今天的世界已经疯狂
And good’s bad today                                                并且如今已经好坏不分
And black’s white today                                              并且如今已经黑白颠倒
And days night today                                                 并且如今已经昼夜颠覆
And that gent today                                                  而如今的那名绅士
You gave a cent today                                               你施舍给一分钱的他
Once owned several chateaux                                     却曾经拥有着许多座城堡

When folks                                                               当所有的人
Who still can ride in Jitney’s                                         那些能够乘坐小公共汽车的人
Find out Vanderbilts and Whitney’s                               都能够知道Vanderbilts和Whitney的
Lack baby clo’es                                                         没有孩子的事情
Anything goes                                                           任何事情都可能发生

When Sam Goldwyn                                                  当Sam Goldwyn
Can with great conviction                                           能够带着严重的指控
Instruct Anna Sten in diction                                      并指示Anna Sten进行辩护的时候
Than Anna shows                                                     那么Anna一定会说
Anything goes                                                         任何事情都可能发生

When you hear that                                                  当你听说
Lady Mendl standing up                                              Mendl夫人站起身
Now turns a handspring landing up-                              并翻了个筋斗
On her toes                                                              还用她的舌头着陆

Just think of those shocks you’ve got                          只要想想那些让你震惊的事情
And those knocks you’ve got                                     以及那些让你感到打击的事情
And those blues you’ve got                                       以及那些让你感到郁闷的事情
From those news you’ve got                                     是从那些新闻中得到的事情
And those pains you’ve got                                       以及那些让你感到痛苦的事情
(if any brains you’ve got)                                          (如果你有任何智商)
From those little radios                                              是从那些小广播中得知

So Mrs. R.                                                               因此R夫人
With all her trimmin’s                                                以及她所有的谎言
Can broadcast a bed from Simmon’s                            能够通过广播传播到Simmon的床边
Cause Franklin knows                                                 因为Franklin知道
Anything goes"                                                       任何事情都可能发生

8.Happy Times (Bob Crosby & The Bobcats)                     

Wish on the moon                                                     但愿在月亮上
And look for the gold in a rainbow                                凝视着彩虹中的金色
And you’ll find a happy time                                        并且你能得到一段愉快的时光

You’ll hear a tune                                                      你听到一个旋律
That lives in the heart of a bluebird                              它存在于一只蓝鸟的心中
And you’ll find a happy time                                        并且你能得到一段愉快的时光

Though things may look very dark                                尽管事情可能看起来灰暗
Your dream is not in vein                                             你的梦想并不会荒废
For when do you find the rainbow?                               你要想想什么时候才有彩虹
Only after rain                                                             只有在经历风雨之后

So wish on the moon                                                  因此对着月亮许愿吧
And someday it may be tomorrow                                希望有一天,也许是明天
You will suddenly hear chimes                                      你会突然听见钟声
And you’ll have your happy, happy time                         并找到属于你的快乐,快乐的时光

So wish on the moon                                                   因此对着月亮许愿吧
And someday it may be tomorrow                                  希望有一天,也许是明天
You will suddenly hear chimes                                        你会突然听见钟声
And you’ll have your happy, happy time.                          并找到属于你的快乐,快乐的时光

9.Mighty, Mighty Man (Roy Brown)

I’m a mighty, mighty man, I’m young and I’m in my prime   我是一个强壮,强壮的男人,我很年轻并且我恰好血气方刚
I’m a mighty, mighty man, I’m young and I’m in my prime   我是一个强壮,强壮的男人,我很年轻并且我恰好血气方刚
I don’t pick my job, I’m ready for a any old time.         我从不挑选我的工作,我准备好迎接任何过去的岁月

Yes, I’m a real young man, a brand new twenty-five          是的,我是一个真正的年轻人,在崭新的二十五岁
Oh, I’m a real young man, a brand new twenty-five           哦,我是一个真正的年轻人,在崭新的二十五岁
Well, I’m willing, I’m able, I’m practically much alive.   好吧,我希望,我能够,我从实际上来说十分有活力

Well, I’m six-feet-tall, I ain’t no hand-me-down            哦,我有六英尺高,我不会令人失望
Yes, I’m six-feet-tall, and I ain’t no hand me down         是的,我有六英尺高,我不会令人失望
Well, I got a gal in town who calls me Good Rockin’ Brown    好吧,城市里有个女孩叫我超级Brown

Oh, I’m a single man, I really don’t need a wife            哦,我是单身,但我真的不需要一个妻子
I’m a single man, and I really don’t need a wife            我是单身,但我真的不需要一个妻子
Yes, I’m gonna stay this way 'cuz ooh what a wonderful life. 是的,我就要保持这样下去,因为这样的生活实在太美好了

Oh, I’m a mighty man, I’m young and I’m in my prime        哦,我是个强壮的男人,我很年轻并且我恰好血气方刚
Yes, a mighty, mighty man, I’m young and I’m in my prime    是的,一个强壮,强壮的男人,我很年轻并且我恰好血气方刚
Well, when you want me, holler and I’ll be there on time.    好吧,当你需要我的时候,只需叫我我便会及时赶到

Whoa, When there's work to do, send for the mighty one           哇,当那里需要事情需要完成的时候,派强壮的男人去吧
Yes, When there's work to do you better send for the mighty one  是的,当那里有事请需要完成的时候,你最好派强壮的男人去吧

Yeah, I’ll stay on the job, until the job is done.           哦,我会一直在那工作,直到事情完成为止

10.Let's Go Sunning Original                                  让我们去沐浴阳光吧
Let’s go sunning                                             让我们去沐浴阳光吧
It’s so good for you                                         那样对你很好
Let’s go sunning                                             让我们去沐浴阳光吧
Beneath the sky of blue                                       在蓝蓝的天空下
Feel as free and happy as the day you’re born                自由的奔跑,就像你刚出生时那样快乐

Let’s go native                                              让我们回归天真
Sun your cares away                                           让你的烦恼被阳光带走
Be creative                                                   充满创造力吧
Learn to live and play                                        学习如何生活和玩耍
Pretty flowers need the sun                                   漂亮的花朵需要阳光
This applies to every one                                     这对任何人来说都是一样

Life’s worth living                                          生活值得我们珍惜
When nature’s giving                                         当我们被赋予了天性
Happiness to everyone                                         祝愿每个人幸福
So let’s go sunning                                          因此让我们去沐浴阳光吧

Let’s go native                                              让我们回归天真
Sun your cares away                                           让你的烦恼被阳光带走
Be creative                                                   充满创造力吧
Learn to live and play                                        学习如何生活和玩耍

Pretty flowers need the sun                                   漂亮的花朵需要阳光
This applies to everyone                                      这对任何人来说都是一样
Life’s worth living                                          生活值得我们珍惜
When nature’s giving                                         当我们被赋予了天性
Happiness to everyone                                         祝愿每个人幸福
So let’s go sunning                                          因此让我们去沐浴阳光吧

11.Way Back Home (Bob Crosby)                                 回归家园

The roads are the dustiest, The winds are the gustiest        路途充满尘土,阵阵狂风袭来
The gates are the rustiest, The pies are the crustiest        大门锈迹斑斑,食物坚硬入咽
The songs the lustiest, The friends the trustiest             歌声仍然响亮,朋友忠实可靠
Way back home                                                 回归家园
(Back home)                                                   (回家)

The trees are the sappiest, The days are the nappiest         树木繁华茂盛,日子艰难苦涩
The dogs are the yappiest, The kids are the scrappiest        狗儿不停狂吠,孩子互相打闹
the jokes the snappiest, the folks the happiest               笑话依然好笑,人们依然开心

Don’t know why I left the homestead                          不知道我为什么离开家园
I really must confess                                         我一定感到了十分愧疚
I’m a weary exile                                            我是一个疲倦的流浪者
Singing my song of lonliness                                  唱着我寂寞的歌

The grass is the springiest, The bees are the stingiest       草地充满茂绿,蜜蜂匆匆忙忙
The birds are the wingiest, The bells are the ringiest        鸟儿飞来飞去,钟声仍然响亮
(the hearts) the hearts the singiest                          (内心)内心里大声歌唱
(the arms) the arms the clingiest                             (臂膀)臂膀紧紧地拥抱

(What about the sun) The sun’s the blaziest                  (太阳呢)太阳明媚光亮
(And the fields) The field’s the daziest                     (田野呢)田野令人眩晕
(And the cows) The cow’s the graziest                        (牛群呢)牛儿正在吃草
(And the help) The help’s the laziest                        (帮手呢)帮手十分慵懒
The boys, Are the wittiest                                    那些男孩,是世界上最有趣的人
The girls, Are the prettiest                                  那些女孩,是世界上最美丽的人

The pigs are the snootiest, The owls are the hootiest         猪儿自大不堪,猫头鹰欢快鸣叫
The plant’s the fruitiest, The stars the shootiest           植物结满果实,星星闪烁不定
The grins the funniest, The smiles the sunniest               微笑充满友善,笑脸阳光灿烂

Don’t know why I left the homestead                          不知道我为什么离开家园
I really must confess                                         我一定感到了十分愧疚
I’m a weary exile                                            我是一个疲倦的流浪者
Singing my song of lonliness                                  唱着我寂寞的歌

The food is the spreadiest, The wine is the headiest          食物铺满桌子,美酒让人愈醉
The pals are the readiest, The gals are the steadiest         男孩成熟大方,女孩坚贞忠诚
The love the livliest, The life the lovliest                  爱情长久不变,生活充满爱心
Way back, way back, way back, home                            回归,回归,回归家园
(No place like home)                                          (没有什么地方能跟家园相比)
Home sweet home                                               家园,甜美的家园

12.Civilization (Danny Kaye with the Andrews Sisters)          文明世界

Each morning, a missionary advertises neon sign              每早,一个传教士用霓虹灯做广告
He tell the native population that civilization is fine           他告诉当地土著文明世界真美好
Every educated savage is hollerin' from a bamboo tree     受了教育的蛮子纷纷抱竹子树高呼
That civilization is a thing for me to see                          我一定要亲眼见识文明世界

So bongo, bongo, bongo I don’t want to leave the congo    因此闹吧,闹吧,闹吧,我不想离开丛林
Oh no no no no no                                                          哦,不 不 不 不
Bingle, bangle, bungle I’m so happy in the jungle I refuse to go 梆,梆,梆,我在我不想离去的丛林里是如此开心
Don’t want no bright lights, false teeth, doorbells, landlords   我不想要耀眼的灯光,假牙,门铃,房东
I make it clear                                                                 我要说清楚
That no matter how they coax him                                   无论他们怎么劝诱他
I’ll stay right here                                                            我就要呆在这里

I looked through a magazine the missionary’s wife concealed      我从被传教士的妻子藏了起来的杂志上看到
(Magazine? What happens?)                                                  (杂志?出什么事情了)
I see how people who are civilized bang you with automobiles    我看到那些文明世界的人们会用机车撞你
(You know you can get hurt that way Daniel)                          (Daniel,你知道你那样做会受伤的)
At the movies they have to pay many coconuts to see              在那些他们支付了很多椰子才看到的电影上
(What do they see Danny?)                                                   (Danny,他们看到了什么)
Uncivilized pictures that the newsreels take of me                     新闻影片上那些以我为题材的不文明的画面

So bongo, bongo, bong he don’t want to leave the congo         因此闹吧,闹吧,闹吧,我不想离开丛林
Oh no no no no no                                                                哦,不 不 不 不
Bingle, bangle, bungle he’s so happy in the jungle he refuse to go梆,梆,梆,我在我不想离去的丛林里是如此开心
Don’t want no penthouse, bathtub, streetcars, taxis                  我不想要套房,浴缸,大街上的汽车,出租汽车
Noise in my ear                                                                     耳朵里的噪音
So no matter how they coax him                                             因此无论他们怎么劝诱他
I’ll stay right here                                                                   我就要呆在这里

They hurry like savages to get aboard an iron train               他们像野蛮人一样匆忙地用铁皮火车赶出国外
And though it’s smoky and crowded they’re too civilized to complain尽管火车又烟雾熏人又拥挤,但他们太文明了所以不会抱怨
When they’ve got two weeks vacation they hurry to vacation grounds当他们终于拥有了两个星期的假期后他们匆忙地赶到度假村
(What do they do Danny)                                           (Danny,他们做些什么事情呢)
They swim and they fish but that’s what I do all year round      他们游泳,他们钓鱼,但是这些事是我整年都在做的事情

So bongo, bongo, bongo I don’t want to leave the congo           因此闹吧,闹吧,闹吧,我不想离开丛林
Oh no no no no no                                                                 哦,不 不 不 不
Bingle, bangle, bungle I’m so happy in the jungle I refuse to go   梆,梆,梆,我在我不想离去的丛林里是如此开心
Don’t want no jailhouse, shotguns, fish hooks, golf clubs            我不想要监狱,散弹枪,鱼钩,高尔夫俱乐部
I’ve got my spear                                                                  我有我的长矛就够了
So no matter how they coax him                                             因此无论他们怎么劝诱他
I’ll stay right here                                                                    我就要呆在这里

They have things like the atom bomb                                    他们拥有原子弹这样的东西
So I think I’ll stay where I “om”                                            因此我想我就要呆在我所在的地方
Civilization, I’ll stay right here                                                文明世界,我就要呆在这里

13.Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall (The Ink Spots)

Into each life some rain must fall                               每个人的生命中都会遇到风雨
But too much is falling in mine                                  但我的生命中风雨似乎太多了
Into each heart some tears must fall                             每个人的心中都会遇到泪水
But some day the sun will shine                                  但总有一天太阳会升起来的

Some folks can lose the blues in their hearts                    一些人们会失去他们心中的蓝色
But when I think of you another shower starts                    但当我想到你,心情立刻就会转变
But too much is falling in mine                                  但我的生命中风雨似乎太多了

But too much, too much is fallin’ in mine                       但我的生命中风雨似乎太多了
Into each heart some tears must fall                             每个人的心中都会遇到泪水
But some day the sun will shine                                  但总有一天太阳会升起来的

Some folks can lose the blues in their heart                     一些人们会失去他们心中的蓝色
But when I think of you another shower starts                    但当我想到你,心情立刻就会转变
But too much is fallin’ in mine                                 但我的生命中风雨似乎太多了

[spoken:]                                                        [说话]
Into each and every life some rain has got to fall               每个人的生命中都会遇到风雨
But too much of that stuff is fallin’ into mine                 但我的生命中风雨似乎太多了
And into each heart some tears got to fall                       每个人的心中都会遇到泪水
And I know that someday that sun is bound to shine               但总有一天太阳会升起来的

Some folks can lose the blues in their heart                     一些人们会失去他们心中的蓝色
But too much is fallin’ in mine                                 但我的生命中风雨似乎太多了
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

火星

寂寞

发骚

和谐

找抽

福利

无害

基情
XFIRE:junglejia