白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2009-02-27
npc的奖励很少,最好几个人同时换,npc默认是一个人。之前和几位大侠去舍得搓牌,不到5k换了一大堆吃的,但之后一个人花了近2w才换到几样。推荐打怪累了或无聊了,抓上几个人扔pp玩。
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2009-02-27
送东西任务,涉及地图 卡塔卡斯特利姆(Katta Castellum)
Beriol's Research
Quest Started By:Description:
Where:
Who:
Information:
Rating:Average (3.25)
Level:1
Monster Mission: No
Repeatable:Yes
Quest Type: Quest
Factions Raised:
Quest Items:
Related Zones:
Related Creatures:
Era:
Recommended:
Group Size:Solo
Min. # of Players: 1
Max. # of Players: 1
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Sun Feb 17 12:01:35 2002
Modified: Thu Oct 16 21:05:33 2008
4 people have rated this quest
Beriol Talorakoir is found in Shadow Haven's library area: Location +1400, -421.
npc位于地图2号点,进门左边巴瑞欧—塔罗拉克。以下紫色字为对话关键字

You say, 'Hail, Beriol Talkorakoir'

Beriol Talorakoir says 'Hail Ephemeral. And good day to you. What brings you to my quarters today? Do you wish to learn more about the [magic] that we study in our hallowed section of the Shadowhaven?

You say, 'What magic?'

Beriol Talorakoir says 'It's always a pleasure to meet someone that shows interest in the magic we practice here. Our magic studies consist mostly of teleportation and the arts of elemental mastery. I'm Actually conducting a study now, but I' missing a few [books].

You say, 'What books?'

Beriol Talorakoir says 'Well, I have an old student that is now serving as an advisor to one of the most respected residents of Katta Castelleum. He has some specific books that i need to further my research, but i cannot take the time to travel so far away from my home to retrieve them. I seek out one who will [bring my research] to me from Dersino.

You say, 'I will bring your research'

Beriol Talorakoir gives you a Seal of Beriol.
得到 巴瑞罗封印.

Beriol Talorakoir says 'You are exactly the one I am looking for. After presenting this seal to Dersino, inform him that you wish to take the research and I am sure that he will know i have sent you. I loook forward to seeing you soon.

Find Dersino in Katta Castelleum at location -254, -26: In the castle to your right after zoning in.

You say, 'Hail, Dersino'

Dersino says, 'Hello stranger. Im very busy with my work, is there something specific you need to speak to me about?'

Hand him the Seal of Beriol.

Dersino says 'Ah of course my teacher Beriol needs some of these books for his research, here they are. It is a shame my studies have taken me so far from my roots. Hopefully I can return home soon and Visit my family and friends. In the mean time It was very nice to meet you and I wish you the best of luck. Please also return of you wish to deliver more books to my friend Beriol.'

Receive a Book of Ancient Scribings.

Your faction standing with House of Midst got better.
Your faction standing with Traders of the Haven got better.
You gain experience!!

Head back to Shadow Haven and give the book to Beriol Talorakoir.

Beriol Talorakoir says 'This is exactly the research book that i was in need of. I am very thankful for you getting these for me. Should you ever feel up to it again in the future Dersino always is getting new books in that could be very helpful in my studies. Again I thank you and wish you the best of luck.'

You gain experience!!
[ 此帖被柔月在2009-02-27 10:40重新编辑 ]
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2009-02-27
杀怪任务 涉及地图 特尼伯鲁斯山区(Tenebrous Mountains)
Daksins' Vampyre Antidote
Where:
Who:
Information:
Rating:Not so Good (2.75)
Time:1 Hour
Level:40
Factions Raised:
Quest Items:
Related Zones:
Related Creatures:
Era:Unset
Recommended:
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Fri Sep 20 16:50:27 2002
4 people have rated this quest
npc位于地图24点前的过道上,防卫者拉尔德森

You say, 'Hail, Defender Raldson'

Defender Raldson says 'Good day to you Droo. A fine day it is today in the Haven. I hear the bazaar is full of great deals today. I'd love to go and check them out for myself unfortunately I'm stuck here worrying about my friend [Daksins]. '

You say, 'Who is Daksins'

Defender Raldson says 'Well I know that he told me he was going to the Tenebrous Mountains to try to acquire the blood of one of the cursed vampyres there. A very brave gnome he is, but also sometimes not very aware of what he is getting himself into. He told me that he needed to bring it to Zimloro so that a potion could be made to cure his sick sister. She was attacked by one of the cursed not too long ago. Perhaps you could go [lend him a hand] so that he could return sooner. His family is very worried about him. '

You say, 'I will lend him a hand'

Defender Raldson says 'That is very nice of you, Droo. I'm sure his family will be very grateful. He should not be there alone and we fear the worst for him. If you are to go search for him, please bring him this note from Zimloro that contains further instructions Please seek him out and do your best to convince him to come home. '

得到药剂成份清单。

Go to Tenebrous Mountains. Daksins is along the wall to the left as you enter TM from Katta.

You say, 'Hail, Daksins'

Daksins says 'Hello traveller, what brings you to these cursed mountains? If I were you I would turn back now, all that really lies ahead of you is certain death. The vampires that inhabitant these mountains are some of the fiercest and most skilled. '

Give Daksins the list

Daksins says 'I see you were sent by my friends from back home. I understand that they are very worried about me but they must understand that I am doing this to help my sister and anyone else infected by this horrible beasts. If only I could receive some help in collecting a vampyre blood extract.sample I could return it home along with the other components that Zimloro decribes in this letter. '

Your faction standing with House of Stout got better.
You gain experience!!

Give Daksins a vial of Vampyre Blood (uncommon drop from Coterie in TM)

Daksins says 'The blood of one of the cursed! You have done it Droo. You must be a very skilled fighter to have bested one of these vile creatures. All that needs to be done now is to return this extract along with the other antidote supplies that I have prepared to Zimloro. Will you return this extract? '

You gain experience!!

You say, 'I will return the extract'

Daksins says 'I suppose I could trust you to return it to Zimloro. You have earned my trust by going and slaying this beast for me. This will help me greatly as well as I must rest in Katta for a few days to recover from the wounds I received at the hands of these monsters. Please return this bag that contains the extract along with other components that Zimloro asked me to retrieve to him. Thank you Droo, I am forever in your debt. '

Daksins gives you a bag of Antidote Supplies

Go to Shadow Haven and find Zimloro in the Stout Quarter (upper part).

Hand Zimloro the bag.

Zimloro Jalobottle says 'Ah of course the antidote supplies I have been waiting for from Daksins. I hope he is ok, we all told him it was not wise to go out to the cursed mountains alone. I thank you for bringing me these supplies because Daksins was unable too. There have been many reports lately of people receiving the disease carried by the beasts you encountered. Should you come across these extracts in the future bring them to me if you like. Thank you again, your actions will not go unnoticed. '

You gain experience!!
Submitted by: Droo T'Alouqua, Zeb
[ 此帖被柔月在2009-02-27 10:50重新编辑 ]
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 粪坑  发表于: 2009-02-27
此任务市集没开做不了
Hardam's Goods
Where:
Who:
Information:
Rating:Good (4.12)
Time:15 minutes
Quest Goal:
  • Faction
Factions Raised:
Quest Items:
Related Zones:
Related Creatures:
Era:
Recommended:
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Wed Dec 5 11:03:48 2001
8 people have rated this quest
Hardam Stonegrinder is located in the Short and Stout section of Shadowhaven (location is -307.24, 1462.57, -32.81).

You say, 'Hail, Hardam Stonegrinder'

Hardam Stonegrinder says 'In need of some ores or other mining supplies? Well step right up, I got everything ye could possibly need! Also I'll have more supplies coming in as soon as I can get some dern time to deliver my [payment] to the commissioner.'

You say, 'What payment?'

Hardam Stonegrinder says 'Well ya see mate I have a representative of me great mining business here that is currently in the bazaar, however I got some new things I need him to sell but I can't leave me shop! I just need to get these new [items] to him so that he can sell them.'

You say, 'What items?'

Hardam Stonegrinder says 'Well da usual items ya know. I gets a lot of different goods in here every day and it is important that I move em out as fast as possible when they worth more ya knows? If ye lewkin for a [task] I've heard about ye around town and ye seem to be a trustworthy person.'

You say, 'What task?'

Hardam Stonegrinder says 'I'm simply lookin for someone to take me box of [goods] here to my friend in the bazaar, his name is Faeroi and he will know what to do with them.'

You say, 'I'll take these goods'

Hardam Stonegrinder says 'I thank ya for your willingness to help, _____. Here is the box of the different things I need taken to Faeroi. When I spoke to him before he left for the bazaar this morning he told me that the helm that I had been having customized was ready. I have enclosed a note for him to give that to you to return to me. I look forward to seeing you soon.'

You receive 'Hardams Box of Goods'.

Find Faeroi in the Bazaar at location +16, 0, 0.

You say, 'Hail, Faeroi'

Faeroi says 'Hi there _____. It's nice to meet ye. Many great deals here today if I don't say so myself.'

Give him 'Hardams Box of Goods'.

Faeroi says 'Ah Hardam sent you eh. Fair enough then, please let him know I will get to selling these goods as soon as possible and please let him know that the helm will be done soon. All I need is a certain [piece].'

You gain experience!!

You say, 'What piece?'

Faeroi says 'I'm waiting to have a rhino beetle horn delivered to me to finish off Hardam's helm. I do not want to present it to him with one horn, you know. If you wanted to be a big help, any rhino beetles horn would do fine. Bring one to me and I can then finish Hardam's helm and send it back to his shop in your hands.'

This is the lead-in text of a second quest involving a helm he was crafting for Hardam. He asks you to return a Rhino Beetle Horn to him.
[ 此帖被柔月在2009-02-27 10:14重新编辑 ]
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 粪坑边缘  发表于: 2009-02-27
涉及地图 帕鲁达洞穴(Paludal Caverns)
The Pulsating Rock
Where:
Who:
Information:
Rating:Average (3.50)
Level:7
Factions Raised:
Quest Items:
Related Zones:
Era:Unset
Recommended:
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Fri Jan 4 09:45:40 2002
6 people have rated this quest
npc位于地图4号区域直走可见,拉姆卡斯—克索纳。

If you Hail Lamukas Kaesoanls in the library in Shadow Haven he will direct you to speak with two other npc in the library, Beriol gives you the Deriol's Research Quest. While talking with Palomidiar Allakhaji leads to The Pulsating Rock Quest. which follows.

You say, 'Hail, Lamukas Kaesoanls'

Lamukas Kaesoanls says 'Greetings Lixia, and welcome to the House of Midst. I am House Ambassador Lamukas Kaesoanls. I am a direct descendant of Gidins Kaesoanls, one of the original magicians responsible for opening the portal to the wondrous and magical world of Luclin. If you are interesting in assisting the House of Midst please visit Beriol or Palomidiar in the library.

Talking with Beriol leads to Beriol's Research Quest.
见本贴里的第一个任务。

Talking with Palomidiar leads to the Pulsating Rock Quest
任务见下方

到第一个任务npc的房间,门口直走进去左边博学者 帕洛米达—阿拉哈奇。

You say, 'Hail, Palomidiar Allakhaji'

Palomidiar Allakhaji says 'Good day to you adventurer. Is there something I can assist you with? I have been quite busy as of late with the study of this [mysterious glowing rock] I was presented with and I do not have much time for small talk.

You say, 'what mysterious glowing rock'

Palomidiar Allakhaji says 'Well if you look closely, I have it right here. It has been glowing since I first received it. But since it was delivered to me it has lost a lot of it's aura. I feel I will need another sample soon, it seems to lose its [energy] as time goes on.

You say, 'what energy'

Palomidiar Allakhaji says 'This I do not know and I am trying to discover. However, as I said before, this rock is slowly losing its energy it seems. I will need another [sample rock] soon.

You say, 'where do you get the sample rock'

Palomidiar Allakhaji says 'I believe these rocks are from the Paludal Caverns, if my sources were correct. Beetles that crawl over and feed off the rock structures there might explain the glowing, if they are the origins of these mysterious rocks. To further my studies I will need another pulsating rock. Will you [retrieve this rock] for me?

You say, 'i will retrieve rock'

Palomidiar Allakhaji says 'Fantastic Lixia. Please return to me at once with a pulsating rock. We will conclude our dealings at that time.

至此处第一阶段任务接完

下面开始伟大的小屎壳郎清扫活动。去到 帕鲁达洞穴(Paludal Caverns) 地图下方最大的洞穴区域,沿路和洞穴有很多屎壳郎,杀小的,出 闪烁岩石 (秘文物品,可以交易),拿回来交给npc.

Next you must go the The Paludal Caverns and hunt Mud Burrowers they are level 7-8 and the pulsating rock is a common drop. they are lore so when you loot one head back to Palomidiar and simply hand it to
him.

Palomidiar Allakhaji says 'This is it, this is what I am looking for to continue my studies. It is generating the same if not more energy then the rock before it! Excellent work Lixia, You have my sincere thanks. Should you collect further samples in the future please bring them to me directly.

You gain party experience!!

你和米德索家的友好关系加深了!
你和舍德海文商人的友好关系加深了!
你获得了经验值!

[ 此帖被柔月在2009-02-27 12:14重新编辑 ]
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 前排围观  发表于: 2009-02-27
涉及地图 织影丛林(Shadeweaver's Thicket)
Zimloro's Potion Quest
Where:
Who:
Information:
Rating:Average (3.57)
Quest Goal:
  • Faction
Factions Raised:
Quest Items:
Related Zones:
Related Creatures:
Era:
Recommended:
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Wed Mar 27 13:27:29 2002
7 people have rated this quest
I suggest this quest be done by persons no less than level 20, unless you can get an invisibility or something of that nature, because of the dangers of passing through Paludal Caverns. This quest is probably good
low level exp, and helps in raising that annoying House of Stout faction.

You will find Zimloro in the "shorty" section of Shadowhaven approx loc is (-450, 1450), he is a gnome potion vendor.
npc位于地图35号点,一位卖药剂的地精 泽莫罗兰—贾洛博特。

You say, 'Hail, Zimloro Jalobottle'

Zimloro Jalobottle says 'Oi there Marthe If you are lookin for a potion or an antidote I got just what the doctor ordered, step right up! I also have many other special potions but sadly I do not have the correct components] for them. '

You say, 'what components'

Zimloro Jalobottle says 'Well you see I can make some very magnificent potions, unfortunately I am in need of a few [ingredients] that I lost in a lab accident a few days back. '

You say, 'what ingredients'

Zimloro Jalobottle says 'You sure seem interested in my work there Marthe. So interested that I think you would be willing to go fetch the components I require for my studies for me! Am I correct? Will you retrieve these components] for me? '

You say, 'i will retrieve these components'

Zimloro Jalobottle says 'Fantastic Marthe! Elefan, my apprentice, is currently studying under my wing. He had been collecting samples in Shadeweaver lately and he probably has the items that I need. If you could go and speak with him and present him with this ingredient list, hopefully he will have what I need. Please bring the components back to me as soon as possible! '

得到 泽莫罗兰配方清单。

At this point you receive Zimloro Ingredient List (LORE, NO TRADE). You must travel to Shadeweavers Thicket and locate his apprentice Elefan. Elefan is located at approx (0, -3000) next to a large grouping of
rocks.

You gain experience!!

He gives a response about how he will collect the ingredients, but the quest does not immediately continue without asking him about the research.

You say, 'Hail, Elefan'

Elefan says 'Hello Marthe. Its a pleasure to meet you as I do not see many visitors while I am working in the field gathering research. '

You say, 'what research'

Elefan says 'Oh I have some different berries and antidote ingredients that I gathered not too long ago. I would imagine these are what he needs. Will you [take the Antidote ingredients] to Zimloro? '

You say, 'i will take the antidote ingredients'

Elefan says 'Here you are Marthe. Please bring them to him at once so they do not spoil and thank you for your help. '

Go back to Zimloro in Shadowhaven.

Zimloro Jalobottle says 'You did it Marthe! Finally I can finish these potions that I have been working on for such a long time. I will surely tell all of my friends of your willingness to help me! '

You gain experience!!
[ 此帖被柔月在2009-02-27 11:21重新编辑 ]
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2009-02-27
Re:[偶素粘贴党]舍得海文奖励列表