魔兽世界
正在玩
激战
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2012-02-01
— 本帖被 ts 从 Guild Wars 2 移动到本区(2012-02-01) —
11月15日,在OFFGAMERS购买123章。

12月25日,在OFFGAMERS购买了4章。总共合计不到200元,真划算~~

1月3日:为了激战2作准备,特地去要了个美服代理专线测试号,用此代理上激战1大约用了20分钟,效果不错,虽然PING没多大变化,但出城发了几个技能,感觉毫无延迟。

1月11日:账号被封,初步怀疑是用了代理问题,但间隔的时间也有点长,一边猜测一边给GM写申诉。

1月27日:与GM以及OFFGAMERS的交战正式结束,并在STEAM花费共317元购买了新的CDKEY,重回泰瑞亚。

=================================================分割线==========================================================

GM回复1:
In order to assist you further I need to verify that this account is actually an authorized game account and that you are the true owner of it.

Please provide as much of this information as you can:

-- What first and last name did you use when you created the account?
-- What street address did you use when you created the account?
-- What date of birth did you use when you created the account?
-- What are all the retail access keys currently registered to your Guild Wars game account? (Please include the retail access keys from each campaign.)
-- What is your Guild Wars login name?
-- What are the last 4 digits of the credit/debit card used to make any Guild Wars purchases online from us? (if applicable)
大致会问你的几个问题,并非完全固定。总之大家要记得注册账号不能乱填信息,CDKEY必须保存好,各种相关信息记得截图,以防不测。

GM回复2:
I know that this is frustrating. However, as previously stated, your Guild Wars account was created with access keys that we not purchased from an authorized retailer. Therefore, we will not be reopening this account.

I'm happy that you enjoy playing. In order to play legitimately, you will need to purchase new access keys from an authorized retailer and create a new account.

Again, you can purchase from any retailer on this list: http://guildwars.com/products/guildwars/wheretobuy/retailstores.php
在我提供所有信息以后,GM明确表示我的CDKEY并非从授权零售商处购买。并提供了一个他们授权零售商的名单给我,说在这个名单里购买的CDKEY他们才认可。结果当我去联系这些零售商时发现,他们卖的全是实体游戏。。。也就是说他们必须把包含客户端的游戏盒子寄给你,并且部分缺货,部分不支持发往中国地区,没一个可行的。只有非实体的CDKEY才是我唯一的希望。

GM回复3:
Purchasing a sealed box copy of Guild Wars is different than a digital download (which is what you did before). When buying a box, as long as the copy that you are purchasing is new and sealed, it doesn't matter where you buy it from. However, it is important to note that some used game retailers have the ability to reseal opened boxes, so make sure you are aware of their return policy before purchasing anything from a used game retailer.

I would like to take a moment to tell you that it might be better for you to spend a little extra and make sure that you are getting a legitimate copy of Guild Wars. Of course, this is entirely up to you.

Here are two authorized digital download retailers that you can be confident in:

Steam - Guild Wars Eye of the North
http://store.steampowered.com/app/29700/

NCsoft Store: Guild Wars Eye of the North
https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/Store.pl?action=viewItem&dnv=5614445493&item_id=49

Let me know if you have any other questions.
就在我几乎绝望时得到了GM这样的回复。他推荐了上面这2个地方可以购买非实体CDKEY,其中一个就是官网。其实官网是没办法买的,虽然游戏不封大陆IP,但是官网的商店页面大陆IP依然进不去,如果你挂代理进去,他们的安全系统就会提示安全性过低禁止交易。那么只剩STEAM了,吃过一次亏的我发现了一个问题,STEAM并不在GM之前给我的授权零售商名单里,于是我又回复GM咨询这个问题了。

GM回复4:
Thanks for the update. You make a really good point. I have forwarded this to the appropriate team to address this oversight.

Outside of that issue, please feel free and confident to make a purchase through Steam. I hope that you can set up your new account and get back in-game.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
很明确了,STEAM是唯一可以采用且放心的购买地点。更好的是,都不需要用到国际信用卡,因为STEAM支持支付宝!!无比方便!!于是我终于和Winding成功会师了~~
===================================================分割线===========================================================

OFFGAMERS回复1:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

First and foremost, we would like to extend our apologies towards the issue that you are facing and we would like to thank you for contacting and alerting us regarding it. As our cherished customer, your concern is instrumental for us.

Rest assured that your complaint has already been logged, and after thorough review of the facts and screenshots you provided by our management team, we have found out that your account was banned due to the following reason:

Error Code: 045

This code indicates an account mark or a ban. This means you have most likely breached the User Agreement or Rules of Conduct. Or when the account has been suggested to have been hacked.

Reference : http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Error_code

It was reported that your account was banned not due to purchasing an illegal CD Key, but rather due to the behaviour or IP / Login issue. We would like to assure you once again that all CD Keys selling at OffGamers are supplied by the Authorized Retailer, which is why OffGamers is not listed in the official list, and is also the reason why the Support has refused your provide you with more information.

Nevertheless, we have forwarded this matter to the supplier and see whether they will be able to assist you in obtaining more information from the Support. We will revert back to you again as soon as we receive the report back from the supplier.
这就是我把GM说我从非授权零售商买的CDKEY截图给OFF看以后得到的回复。他们坚持说自己是授权零售商,然后说我的号被封是自己游戏行为违规造成的。在之后的交战中,他们依然无视我的证据,继续客气地打官腔。于是我放弃了与他们浪费时间,后面大量来往的大篇幅但无意义的邮件也不贴了。

最后结合其他玩家遭遇,我总结如下:
1、OFFGAMERS虽然是非授权,但是提供的CDKEY是99%可以使用的(猜测可能是官方内部流出的),加上价格便宜,是想随便玩一下的玩家最好的选择。
2、使用代理造成IP变动跨度大,容易被GM盯上,如果CDKEY又是非正规购买的,会有被抓的风险。一般来说,不用任何代理玩,不做出任何违规行为,哪怕是OFFGAMERS购买的CDKEY,应该也不会被盯上。至于那些极度便宜的黑卡黑号或者是其他玩家那里买来的号,只能说自重了……至少我看到某些傻瓜用一个封一个。。。
3、如果你是想好好玩,长期玩的玩家,请务必在STEAM购买CDKEY,这种时候,咱“不差钱”,1%的风险也不要。
所谓责任,就是对自己要求去做的事情有一种爱。治疗是一种责任。只要你热爱生活,爱身边的每一个人,就一定能够成为优秀的治疗,因为在你吟唱出的每一个治疗法术中,都承载着队友对你的信任和你对队友的爱。
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2012-02-01
加入国际服玩家社区问一下, 一般类似损失都可以避免的.

现在封号比以前宽松多了.  3,4年 以前那时候是很恐怖的.

而且不光大陆, 外国玩家一样很多被封的, 只不过我们这边解封的几率小而已.

估计GW2 开了也是一样搞法, 除了还在国外的朋友, 现在很多都观望.

毕竟1 的价格经过多次降价 比我们那时候买都便宜很多了,  不幸牺牲了也损失不大.

封号的情况一般有几种  

1 黑号, 这个基本无救.

2 RMT交易, 这个也基本无救, 除了跟RMT误交易的. 也就是封他的RMT, 然后把他关联交易记录都一起封了,你不幸给他交易过, 但是你能确定你交易的东西是正常价值范围.

3   用代理.    这个只要你一口咬定是出差 IP段换了, 然后一直烦他, 基本都能解封.

4 被举报.  看是被举报什么性质的问题.  这个一般封你一阵就解了, 活的可能还是很大的.

建议阿瓦隆你看下  http://bbs.dragonsoul.cn/read-htm-tid-61465.html   后面我的回帖.

里面有Xfire社区,  平常多问下影舞他们常玩的人, 我现在很少玩GW了.  当然需要我上号帮忙可以在社区叫我.
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
髯妹,点燃之心
我玩过
哥是蝗虫党
正在玩
WOT
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2012-02-01
搞基也搞得这么曲折啊...
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
魔兽世界
正在玩
激战
爱好
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2012-02-02
收到~~~~~~~~~~~~
所谓责任,就是对自己要求去做的事情有一种爱。治疗是一种责任。只要你热爱生活,爱身边的每一个人,就一定能够成为优秀的治疗,因为在你吟唱出的每一个治疗法术中,都承载着队友对你的信任和你对队友的爱。
快速回复
限300 字节

上一个 下一个