原帖:http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/7h-slavers-t10486466.html

匯總
for most HM content I run with
3 discord necros (wiki build)
1 SoS ritualist
2 mesmers, one Panic the other Ineptitude
and the last is either a commandagon or a RoJ Smiter
I run myself as an imbagon
Other than making room for Frozen Soil, what changes should I make or consider for Thommis and Duncan? (please specify differences between the two)

I think the advice so far has been good. I have had good results with YMLAD for Duncan. That way you have a little more control over what skills are interrupted and the ST Rit will help.

Just like most areas of the game proper pulling should be number one and the diversity in build can vary greatly if you can pull correctly. I will also add to the point swap helps a great deal on Duncan.

Good Luck

Thommis+Rand: here is the "standard" for Slaver's, huge mobs that love clump and res each other. Panic+Frozen for shutdown, something to keep you clean/alive and AoE. That's pretty much you need here.

Selvetarm: a bit less mass mobs, but Panic can still dominate. No real difference with Thom+Rand, apart the need for a bit more focused dmg for some single annoying popups.

Forgewight: as Imba, this shouldn't be a problem for you. Keep up SY! for massive prot against the overloading mass of fire ele (keep an eye on roaring with Esurge tho). The final corridor before the boss is kinda standard....just a bit harder.

Duncan: getting to him doesn't pose any real challenge if you can handle the standard of Slaver....only add Cant' thouch this! for extra protection vs. annoying toucher popus.
At Duncan, be sure to pop and kill everything, then take care of spirits either killing (mind you, they will respawn after a while) or moving them (and here swap, sin skill, can be useful) till you've cleaned upper part where he stands. Then attack him regualrly, keep any eye on bars for his ability.

I don't entirely know about 7h, but i've found some success with 6h, 2players, my monk friend with seed of life, seed of healing and a couple powerful heals and me as a dagger ranger along with
3 discordway's (only slightly modified)
2 rit heroes (again slightly modified)
and lastly 1 panic mes
we were able to do slavers in a lil over 2-3 hrs (complete start to finish without going back to town) in HM with no con's

only area we had any trouble with was duncan himself, and all we did was hide the heroes against the back wall, and have the discords separated and just outside the aggro range of myself, and we just tanked duncan with ease from there

General strategy was basicall just too pull back a few feet then go leeroy style
JimmyTyme is offline       Reply With Quote

You're an Imbagon and so enemy physicals present a minimal threat - cut the Ineptitude Mes.
Discord isn't great - cut those three Necs.
Paragon heroes aren't too useful unless you start stacking them, but since you are one yourself, you may want to reevaluate depending on your other heroes. I would still cut however; neither would I bother with a Smiter.

An SoS Rit can take stuff like Splinter Weapon and Ancestor's Rage, so bring those.
AR in particular works well with minions, so bring a MM (Death Nova is great damage).
With yourself and physicals, stuff like Mark of Pain looks good, so a Curses Nec is decent (can make it a Curses/Channeling or Curses/Blood hybrid for some other stuff or keep it straight Curses for some of the direct damage stuff (which isn't all that great, but useful); Pain of Disenchantment can be a useful elite).
A SOGM Rit is still strong, not bringing one requires some strong justifications.

So so far that's:
Imbagon, SoS, SoGM, MM, Panic, Curses Nec

An ESurge Mesmer is decent damage and with the other stuff in Dom you can get some fair damage out of the character. Casters are a bigger threat to you than physicals so I would prefer this over Ineptitude. Alternatively take whatever damage hero you think would be best.
That leaves healing; a single Monk or N/Rt should suffice (along with perhaps a heal or two on the SoS Rit).

Frozen Soil is not necessary but can go on the SOGM Rit.
Swap is desirable for Duncan and can go on anyone with a free secondary.

I currently use the same setup regardless of content as most of the harder areas have so many patrols, popups etc, adds are a constant risk even with proper pulling. Now this might not be true for very experienced players, but then again these players are probably not the ones asking these questions.

The build is:
Me as N/W Blood condition spreader SY tank using spear+shield with Soldier's defense for 33% AS. OAFTQWjVZaQAsBXkrIG8qQUjVEA
SoS Rit
SoGM Rit
Soul Twister Rit
UA Monk
Mesmer midline
N/Mo MM Protter

It is a defensive build but it actually kills very fast with proper pulling and it can also handle triple pulls without wiping even in DoA (sometimes require kiting).

XFIRE:junglejia
STEAM:junglejia
====================
GW2:Der Mo /Winding Forest
TC服务器
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
魔兽世界
正在玩
激战
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2012-04-23
可惜我自己是SOS,imbagon让电脑操作行么……
所谓责任,就是对自己要求去做的事情有一种爱。治疗是一种责任。只要你热爱生活,爱身边的每一个人,就一定能够成为优秀的治疗,因为在你吟唱出的每一个治疗法术中,都承载着队友对你的信任和你对队友的爱。
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2012-04-26
SOS可以让英雄干, 当然自己干效果更好.  imbagon只能玩家自己干, 几个核心技都是PVE技.

奴隶因为以前可以直接刷小唐, 所以现在大家都嫌麻烦不去打了,尤其那个火Boss太恶心.

我7英雄打困难经常都是吃糖才能打火Boss那边,  幻术被强化以后, 幻术怪太恶心了,

因为以前可以Bug刷小唐,所以市面上 奴隶掉的武器 还是货源丰富的,很多人都选择直接买 电流矛 紫水晶盾  银翼弓等, 而不想自己去刷了, 现在刷奴隶比以前伤心很多.  

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
winding thend 德莫 坚果
我玩过
MUD.UO.EQ.PSOL.EVE.LOTRO.天下2.WOT
正在玩
激战2美服 EVE
爱好
书 电影 游戏