昵称
wuzi
我玩过
wow eq uo
正在玩
eq
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2010-11-12
去提莫拉丝深渊的棋盘那里  跟踪找到[奥里克-法赛特]后,和他说“怎么制作古代神器”和“我愿意帮你送神器”,他虽然停下来.但是他不理人!请问什么是关键字啊?是英文单词么?   关系是很亲切.
wuzi

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
花若雪
我玩过
EQ,飞飞,csol
正在玩
EQ
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2010-11-12
You say, 'Hail, Alrik Farsight'

Alrik Farsight says 'Ah. Hello there, adventurer. Come to search for ancient artifacts with Fizzlebik and myself?'

You say, 'What ancient artifacts?'

Alrik Farsight says 'Oh. All types of things. This area is great. So many artifacts and remains of things all over. It's starting to fall into the pattern of things.'

You say, 'What ancient bowls?'

Alrik Farsight rummages through his tattered bag and throws aside a towel. 'Too many towels. Oh well, someone told me they were good to have once. Here it is, a bowl pattern. Interesting bowl. Looks almost like a magical bowl but I'm no potter. You need it, you say? Well, it is interesting. Part of my research here is for the wizard guild in Felwithe. I'm sure they'd put a high price on this one, the enchanters guild being so interested in trading for magical paraphernalia and all. Of course if you helped me out on a chore I have, I'd be happy to give it to you. I need to deliver an artifact to the guild and I'd much rather stay here exploring. If you wish, you can take the artifact and return with the receipt and I'll give you the pattern.'

You say, 'I will take the artifact.'

Alrik Farsight says 'Hah! Okay, then. Here take this to Farios Elianos in Felwithe. He will give you the receipt.'

You receive a Crushed Pot (identifies as "Ancient crushed pot"). Seek out Farios Elianos in Southern Felwithe at +380, -845. If he won't respond to you, you must build up your faction with Keepers of the Art. Give him the pot.

Farios Elianos says 'Eh? What is this? A cracked earthen pot? Why in the nine hells would I need a crushed pot? Perhaps I could use it to not hold water! Why did you even bother me with this? Are you mentally deficient? Apparently. Oh, well, you're just a servant boy. Well, then, we'll make you useful, if just a little. Take this shopping list and go get my groceries. Take it to Nora in the tavern. She'll know what I need.'

自己对照下看看哪里出错了- -
Mininurse_珠宝285_陶艺282_酿造288_烘培290_制箭275_打铁270_裁缝275
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
wuzi
我玩过
wow eq uo
正在玩
eq
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2010-11-13
多谢了,用英文就没有问题了!
wuzi
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
老羊
我玩过
我叫MT
正在玩
EQ
爱好
宅在家刷剧
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2021-01-13
H住后直接对话:'I will take the artifact.',就可以了.
老羊
快速回复
限300 字节

上一个 下一个