我玩过
EQ、WAR、指环王
正在玩
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2010-09-17
先留着以后查找方便

PART I
West Freeport西自由港

找到西自由港的Jade Tiger’s Den2楼的The Elder Spirit of Enlightenment 。 (por版本以后取消北自由,原先在北自由的npc移动到西自由,npc的位置在西自由西大门进来以后正东偏南一点的旅馆2楼里)

你說, 'Hail, Elder Spirit of Enlightenment'

(对话略过)
你说, 'i am a shaman'
(对话略过)
你说, 'it is so'
(对话略过)
你说, 'blow away'
(对话略过)
你说, 'streams of the spirit world'
(对话略过)
你说, 'find the will'
(对话略过)

Lake Rathetear(拉泽湖)

Npc位置在地图最右下的岸上,一个野蛮人mm
(对话略过)
你说, 'Hail, Kimm McShannel'
你说, 'the elder spirit sent me'
(对话略过)
你说, 'i am up to it'
(对话略过)
去水里pop Ancient Megalodon.。杀了他拿到 Lustrous Seaweed .
注:Am lv73,以lv70的augish装备级别战士mt,伤害大概在500-1000,有rp,10秒一次ae 打晕,附带2k左右的dot伤害.处理好stun,难度不算太大。

把Lustrous Seaweed 拿回去給Kimm McShannel
(对话略过)
Kimm McShannel給你 "Twine-wrapped Lustrous Seaweed "

Fungus Grove.(真菌丛林)

Lupot Nukla是一個位于 642, 512的青蛙

你说, 'Hail, Lupot Nukla'
你说, 'the elder spirit of enlightenment sent me'
(对话略过)
你说, 'I have no idea'
(对话略过)
会刷二个mushrooms在npc下方的西边. 你要找到named大蘑菇: Shuddering Fungus. 它常规掉 Bleak Fungus (no drop). 需要二个Bleak Fungus . 也有资料说有另外一只大蘑菇重生在 二個mushrooms的南方. 不过我杀的时候很顺利,一到青蛙面前就发现已经pop一个大蘑菇在那里,我对话以后就杀之,然后清了周围的几个small mushroom,又pop第2个大蘑菇Shuddering Fungus,没allak资料上说的那么难刷,要不就是我rp好吧…-0-

拿到二个Bleak Fungus , 再回去hail Lupot Nukla
(对话略过)

Twilight Sea.(黄昏之海)

在最东南角找到 Tikl Huk (troll) (-1528, -1794)

你说, 'Hail Tikl Huk'
你说, 'The elder spirit sent me'

(对话略过)
Twinkling Shrub(看起來像個袋子) 的位置在:
1) 109, -903 on land
2) 1378, -611 on land
3) 400, 943 underwater
4) -1493, -1212 underwater

只需要找到三个Twinkling Shrub, 拿回去給Tikl Huk.
(对话略过)
Tikl Huk.給你 "Tied Twinkling Shrubs "

Cobalt Scar(科波尓斯)

找到 Yoppa Grennthumb. 她在水下沉船里( 355, 1055. ),一个巨魔mm

(对话略过)
一对话,马上刷新3只鲨鱼在沉船附近。我杀的时候因为队伍集合在沉船外面,所以马上鲨鱼冲进人群,伤亡不小,建议可以把人都集中在npc附近,mt在外面准备。3只鲨鱼是:
Darting Shark - L55 War; Feeder Shark - L55 War; Gnashing Killer Shark - L 65 War
Item在lv65的鲨鱼身上,事先分好目标,场面不要混乱,没什麼难度。
殺完拿到Brittle Burned Bark

Shadeweaver Thicket. (织影丛林)

找到Wunshi Kashra -640, 370 (在地下坑道一个大石头的后面),npc是个猫人

你说, 'Hail, Wunshi Kashra'
(对话略过)
給他1000pp. 他給你 a Thatched Medicine Bag . (一次性用具卖这么贵..js横行啊)

注: 国外资料一直强调千万不要在和Wilslik.说话前,在袋子里合成任何和epic有关的东西. 如果你沒先和Wilslik.对话,而先合成物品。会bug,Wilslik将不和你对话。你所有的任务必须重做
(对话略过)

The Warrens(瓦洛)

到 605, 226 找到 Wilslik Gissu. (地图左上角,水池边的蜥蜴mm)

你说, 'Hail, Wilslik Gissu'
你说, 'The elder spirit sent me'
(对话略过)
你说, 'There is not much time.'
(对话略过)
对话后在Thatched Medicine Bag里合成「 2x Bleak fungus 和 Twine-wrapped Lustrous Seaweed」,得到 Shadowed Pulp . 然后再合成the Brittle Burned Bark 和 the Tied Twinkling Shrubs,得到 Brittle Twigs
(注:资料上要求这2次合成的炼金技能必须操过100,不然可能会吃掉…@@.)

你说, 'I have completed the first step.'
(对话略过)
給Wilslik Gissu the Shadowed Pulp 和the Brittle Twigs.

Wilslik Gissu says 'Take these and return to the spirit!'

得到 Distilled Potion of Endurance .

PART II

West Freeport西自由港

把 Distilled Potion of Endurance 交給Elder Spirit of Enlightenment.
(对话略过)
你说, 'What are the wasichu?'
(对话略过)
你说, 'What dark creatures?'
(对话略过)
你说, 'What ritual?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'Who are the great heyokah?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'Wise?'
(对话略过)
你说, 'You watched him?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'Tell me more about this rare gift.'
(对话略过)

得到: Potion of Sustenance .

你说, 'Still more?'
(对话略过)
你说, 'Tell me more about the trials of justice.'

(对话略过)
你说, 'Tell me more about Veshtaq.'

(对话略过)
你说, 'He succeeded?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'What troubled him?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'What was the meaningful way for him to become immortal?'

(对话略过)

Plane Of Justice

完成一次POJ的torture trail
注:tortue trial是从6个npc中西南7点方向npc对话进入。经典的poj trial,4波mobs,每一波都有可能刷 Wraith of Agony 中间的屋子 .殺掉Wraith of Agony,愈快愈好. 當他死後,會有個AE heal全部的人,包括活着的mob. The Boss出現在第四波杀完以后.

Boss:Boss要注意的是他会 a PointBlank AE Knockback. 没什麼大伤害,但会打断施法 所以不要用CH,要用快补. 殺了BOSS,拿到 Blessed Talisman of Patience .

Plane of Sky (天空神域)

在第4岛(飞马岛),找到Eternal spirit (模型是飞马不是幽灵狼,会四处游走),給他Potion of Sustenance. 得到: Blessed Talisman of Wisdom

Eternal Spirit beams and looks at you with pride. 'Greetings, shaman. I am both glad to see you and somewhat sad. I know you are here to retrieve my talisman -- which is the reason for my weeping heart. I do understand the importance of taking it for the Ruchu. My heart does warm, though, at the sight of a shaman in pursuit of great things. I am
envious. Here, take the talismin and proctect it with your life. I should like to see it again after all has been set right.

如果你有前4岛的key,( keys 包括了 key of misplaced, key of misfortune, and key of beasts)这步很简单,一个人就能兵不血刃完成。隐身到4岛,直接交任务拿到Blessed Talisman of Wisdom

West Freeport西自由港

回到Elder Spirit of Enlightenment

你说, 'Hail, Elder Spirit of Enlightenment'

把Blessed Talisman of Patience and Blessed Talisman of Wisdom給Elder
Spirit of Enlightenment

(对话略过)
你说, 'stolen?'

(对话略过)

PART III

Shadeweaver's Thicket (织影丛林)

你说, 'Hail, Wunshi Kashra'

(对话略过)
你说, 'gruesome being?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'second beast?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'stolen?'

(对话略过)

Crypt of Nadox(纳多克地穴)

找到Spiritseeker Nadox 。殺了他拿到 Ring of the Undead Spiritcharmer .
注:西北面房间里。周围不少小mob。一年前满70以后solo了它,用pet pull清空小怪,然后冲上去和它拼命咯。会一个100/tick的疾病dot ae,攻击max400左右,slowable。刷新时间是3天,一般都在。

Umbral Plain暗影平原

殺掉Netherbian Swarmfiend .他會每小時在 the Elysian Remains 附近重生.
1500k HP, 1300三連擊, AE Rampage, AE Stun, 1500 DD, 可以slow ,多带一些dps会容易一点.拉到iz杀是个不错的主意。

拿到: Amulet of The Spiritist

萨满拿到amulet后会刷一只chest ,里面随机送一些nnd的物品,大概是150/150左右等级。

Shadeaver's Thicket (织影丛林)

將 Ring of the Undead Spiritcharmer 和Amulet of The Spiritist.給Wunshi

(对话略过)
(对话略过)

West Freeport西自由港

回去找Elder Spirit of Enlightenment.

你说, 'my business with wunshi is finished'

(对话略过)
得到 Gemmed Bangle of Enlightenment

Part IV

Lake Rathetear(拉泽湖)

回到 Kimm McShannel.

你说, 'Hail, Kimm McShannel'

交给她Gemmed Bangle of Enlightenment

(对话略过)
你说, 'break down?'

(对话略过)
得到: Heyokah Medicine Bag

你说, 'skin?'

(对话略过)

你说, 'powder?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'tooth?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'goo'

(对话略过)

Dranik's Scar

杀DS的任何Ukan类nm都会掉落Perfect Marked Ukun Skin。我的3张皮都来自于-792, +767, +439的The Ukun Slavetracker。这个点的nm刷新相对容易。还有资料说Ukan Gutfeaster . 在-1000, -1600树的附近重生,任何的Ukan都可能是他的PH. (我杀那么久没见过它...)

拿到: 3x Perfect Marked Ukun Skin

Ruins of Lxanvom (Crypt of Decay)

Elite Corrupted Knight掉落. 资料上说他随机pop在Carpin的附近,有PH 可以solo且可以不死隱形通過Carpin.(我是在CoD flag的时候顺路蹭的..呵呵)

拿到 Corruption Powder

The Grey (格雷)

a sun revenant 掉落。在地图的西北角湖边,就是杀vt part那里。因为是罕见掉落,杀了好久..@@
拿到: 4x Revenant Tooth

Howling Stones (嚎叫石林)
A Pulsating bile掉落. 他的PH是Goos.在南翼和东翼可找到他们,需要有master of glory才能进南翼

拿到: 2x Corrosive Goo (掉落几率一般)

Lake Rathetear(拉泽湖)

回去找Kimm McShannel.
在Heyokah Medicine Bag合成: 3x Perfect Marked Ukun , Corruption Powder, 4x RevenantTooth, and 2x Corrosive Goo - Create: Shaman's Precious Distilling Agent

把Shaman's Precious Diffusing Agent 交给 Kimm McShannel.

(对话略过)
得到 Runed Purse of the McShannels

West Freeport西自由港

回去找Elder Spirit of Enlightenment.

把Runed Purse of the McShannels給他

(对话略过)
你说, 'take part?'

(对话略过)
你说, 'acknowledge?'

(对话略过)
You have gained 5 ability points!

得到: Crafted Talisman of Fates

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EPIC 2.0
Elder Spirit of Enlightenment 是一只狗 Loc -255, -522 在二楼 ((( 建议 过程中 需要丢东西给 quest npc 的时候 先叫你的宠物小狼狗 滚蛋去.....因为它什么东西都收并且不会还你)
Lake Rathetear(拉泽湖) npc name Kimm McShannel at location -935, +2260. 打开地图 左下角
Zone  Crypt of Nadox   Mob   Spiritseeker Nadox Loc is neg 443 neg 536  
Perfect Marked Ukun Skin x3    (-1000, -1600, )(-792, +767, +439) 上述两个点 都会生 而且mob 固定但必须一直清到生 看运气  至于跑来跑去的会不会生我不确定因为我有清没看生过 ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.0 shm epic
If you have the Crafted Talisman of Fates (Epic 1.5), find the Elder Spirit of Enlightenment in the Jade Tiger(这是旅馆的店名,当初我还傻傻的打开游戏的世界地图找老半天 ,任务npc跟1.5 Pre-Quest 同一个) Den on the second floor, first room on the left, at -255, -530. At the end of the previous quest, the Elder Spirit of Enlightenment asked whether you were [prepared to carry on].

你说;prepared to carry on

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says 'I knew we could count on you, ______. The time for Ruchu is drawing ever nearer, but we still must gather some essential elements. Soon, you will have to cross the barrier into that realm of Discord. Lupot Nukla can help you.

Find Lupot Nukla in Fungus Grove.

你说Hail, Lupot Nukla

Lupot Nukla says;Welcome back. I received word that you were ready to continue the journey. Word travels fast when we have brave spirits like you on our side. As we proceed, our tasks become more difficult. We feel you are ready to take on the charge of aiding the spirits we ve lost. We must recover some items that were [taken by force].

你说Taken by force

Lupot Nukla says Over in Taelosia, the peaceful folk there found themselves overcome by the Muramites. They had stolen much of what had meaning to them. If you can track down Undari Perunea she can tell you how to find a sacred necklace of perseverance that was created by her own people, though Norrath's spirits did charm it. You will find Undari near the temples, hiding, and waiting for you. Return the talisman to me.

Find Undari Perunea(-217, 110 这是它的位子,恩 这家伙躲在一科巨石头边 所以当你找到这个方位 却看不到它 ,我只能说下次请早,重生时间不知道haha) in Kodtaz (located on the way to Yxtta by Gazzak).

你说Hail, Undari Perunea(当你 hi 它的时候等于启动任务 它说完下面这一段话 没多久自动消失 所以你有伙伴的就等到齐在 hi 它 )(怪物会出现在旁边离开巨石往斜右边看就看的到了)

Undari Perunea says Are you here to help me? Yes, I feel the intent of your spirit. You must be careful, the evil beast that stole my necklace is ever near.
Ikaav Spiritstealer(这怪物会范围dot英文网业说能解 我用AA技能RC能解 还有mez玩家让你不能动时间是1分钟 ,由于我是lvl80shm外加自己叫的攻击型佣兵solo它 所以我自觉可以赢它,可当庸兵和我被它mez的时候我傻眼了,因为同时怪物剩80%的血回到100% 然后同时又有一只巡逻的怪缓缓走过来 !! 汗.....开打前我已经事先杀掉2只巡逻怪!ooxx 还好巡逻怪经过时候我跟佣兵都还是被mez状态 怪没理我扬长而去,建议强烈的建议先等杀3只巡逻怪在开打,当然如果你不是一个人自可不必这样做,最后我硬着头皮扁还是赢它了,事后我回想应该是我没有在继续做解dot的动作,当你跟佣兵被mez时 同时它给你的dot也会毒醒你)will spawn south of you, with an AE Rampage. Loot the Necklace of Perseverance and give it to Lupot Nukla in Fungus Grove.

Lupot Nukla says You have traveled far, my friend. This necklace is more powerful than those foolish Muramites knew. Undari has been holding a key to the spirit world around her neck for many years. How do you think she remained [protected] near those temples and beasts?
你说Protected

Lupot Nukla says When Undari was a young, peaceful Taelosian, she chose to defy the trusik -- the religious fanatics -- who called for the hurt and torture of her people. You see, once, all Taelosians lived in Nihilia, but something changed. One sly and corrupt Taelosian found a path to power and preached about a false god. He convinced many to follow him and they became the [trusik] who worshipped Trushar, an ocean god. They would torture those who didn't believe as they did.

你说Trusik

Lupot Nukla says The trusik were eventually forced into exile in the temples of the highest mountains. The Taelosians who resisted the beliefs and rhetoric of the trusik became known as the nihil -- and Undari was one of them. She believed in nature, the ebb and flow of a greater consciousness, and that if she kept her hopes high, she would overcome the horror of the zealots. And she [prevailed].
你说Prevailed

Lupot Nukla says Undaris unwavering regard and respect for nature gained the attention of the spirit world, particularly that of the Spirit of Perseverance. The spirit would watch over her and time after time would [see] her bring more of her kind into spiritual awareness.

你说See

Lupot Nukla says The spirit saw that Undari always wore a beautiful necklace made of polished stone that her mother gave her. Her mother was taken by the trusik long ago because she refused to accept Trushar into her heart. She was taken down to the shores of Natimbi and shackled, sentenced to hang over the sea until she died. It was then that the spirit chose to bestow a [great gift] on Undari, as thanks and reward for her steadfast faith in the spirit world.

你说What great gift

Lupot Nukla says The spirit appeared before Undari, who was overcome with humility. The spirit cast a mighty spell and it rained upon Undari and was imbued into her necklace. The necklace would henceforth protect the young Undari from those who held dark beliefs and would try to corrupt her mind. Now you see why we had need of this necklace. But we are not done yet. We still need to make a [talisman].
你说What talisman

Lupot Nukla says Yes, we need to complete a talisman to perform the Ruchu and it is up to us to finish this part of the task. We need a particular type of wood and it is rather unusual. You shall only find this material in an ethereal plane where the woods are imbued with spirits. I am counting on you to hunt down a sample of this wood and show it to me when you've acquired it.

Head to the Plane of Storms to location +2055, -1300. You are looking for a tree near the zoneline that you can target but doesn't have a name. If it is up and you are at this point of the quest, a Darkened Chanting Woodspirit(这家伙有5个小弟 玩家可降魔防 但 slow dot mez 都上不了 听mag朋友说DD上的了 不过被抵抗一半一半 这里建议组一队去打 队里有两个补血系比较安全 两个近战 或 mag 也不错 因为.....Pet POWER !! 它跟5个小弟抗性高血厚 打人或许不痛 但能蘑死玩家 当然一些变态玩家有变态装不在此列XD....)   will spawn. He hits for 1500 or so, procs Branch Whirl and Decaying Foliage, and spawns several adds called "a woodspirit vineguard" which hit for up to 650. Loot the Piece of Moaning Timber and return to Fungus Grove with it. (PS:进去后到指定的方位会看到一只特别巨大的树,你能target 看到等级的颜色 确看不到名字 靠近它 它小弟会马上出现 不过还好它看不穿隐身 所以你可以用隐身 靠近触发它先叫小弟出来 然后队伍准备好就可以上了)  (PS2;英文网业有人留言重生时间是1h20min当你进去看不到应该是被清掉了 而我的情况是队伍CR后  我重新zone in跑回来等约40分钟 怪就重生了 所以我个人理解是1h20min内会重生 但请不要原地relog 好像无法触发 怪重生 请zone out zone in 这是我的建议)

Lupot Nukla says Welcome back. I received word that you were ready to continue the journey. Word travels fast when we have brave spirits like you on our side. As we proceed, our tasks become more difficult. We feel you are ready to take on the charge of aiding the spirits we've lost. We must recover some items that were [taken by force].

Lupot Nukla says 'You have done well, _____. We are drawing nearer to being fully prepared for the Ruchu. I've put the bark and the necklace into this satchel that is protected by a spell. The only one who may open it is the Spirit of Enlightenment. Go and give that to it.'

Receive an Impervious Medicine Bag and give it to the Elder Spirit in West Freeport:

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says 'You never cease to surprise me. I felt in my heart that you would get this far, but I did not expect you to be so bold and steady with your advance. Can you feel the spirits smiling on you?' The spirit lifts its weary head and closes its eyes . . . Yes, yes, they are pleased, but they are weak just as I am. And now the path grows dark and dreary. We must ask you to once again to risk your life, but not in this world, but the world of [Discord]. '

你说Discord

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says We know the Spirit of Might is beginning to disperse not just in Norrath, but that place shadowed by Discord as well. The spirit has passed through many beasts and is corrupting them, each one commanded by a trace of the spirit. You must find several beasts and find those traces of the wasichu. One is an airy, fluid creature. Yet another is a fierce beast that has grown beyond all normal proportions because of the spirit of Might. You must find them. And there are still others you must [seek].

你说Who must I seek

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says The other creature you must find is a soldier of evil. Another is an scurrying creature that is not bound to our realm. You have much ahead of you. Take this pouch and carefully piece together everything you find and return it to me. You will know how to do it. The spirits will guide you.

Receive a Pouch of Spirit Dust and take it Nobles Causeway where you can find Kupiop Iku (+1808, -469)(在往wos zone 边悬崖下) (dialogues?). When you are ready, say so to spawn an epic version of the (只要跟它说 ready 怪会出生在loc +950 -490 外加6~7个小弟) Murkglider School Leader. Kill it and loot the Slight Trace of a Spirit. (照英文网业的说法 这只怪同名两只一只是原本的named 杀掉它没 shm epic quest item 必须是要由你跟npc 说 ready 出生的才会掉 也就是说如果你去 直接就看到 named 在那里一样要清掉 至于清掉后quest npc 会不会马上生让你接任务这我不清楚 ,我去的时候quest npc 是在的)(PS:以lvl 80shm 加攻击佣兵打的赢  不要被它众多小弟吓到 虽然当初我有吓到 ,不过我还是打了 并发现拉王的时候它的小弟不会帮忙 ,它的小弟会在王90 80 70 60 50 40 30 一只 一只的过来 所以打王从一开始malo slow dot dot两次 在来靠庸兵 tank王 , 当王叫小弟过来时 把佣兵改成aggressive 而你马上用malo slow 往小弟身上丢 确任佣兵打小弟的时候佣兵改成assist 而你用最强的3个dot打小弟 挂了小弟后佣兵自然转过去打王 记住不要急着杀王 平均杀掉一个小弟 我上一个dot 保持王对佣兵的仇恨度)

Head to the Ruined City of Dranik and kill the Bloated Girplan.(它在+129,-1812的房间出现 有4只PH 必须一直清 约半小时重生时间 它血厚抗性高 我等它等了7个小时...XD...由于它一重生我马上拉它出房间外杀 并没有在打它同时面对另外3只陆续重生的小怪 lvl80shm lvl80攻击型佣兵 lvl76shd lvl76攻击型佣兵 扁它到血剩20% 然后我中了怪的吸魔 持续两分钟 可能是我太靠近先前我都离的远远的 看到它快被我打挂太兴奋 忘了 而造成悲剧 然后我被吸干oom 然后就是是CR 最后只能含着眼泪 /gu need help plz ~ ~ ...........结果是Bloated Girplan哭喊着你作弊  !!! Emerog  Rog lvl85 3000+ aa skill  恩..结果就不用我在说了吧 Loot the Reviving Potion of Might. A chest can spawn afterwards with additional loot.

In the Muramite Proving Grounds, walk up to the Distilled Lightning Warrior (loc 报歉 英网没讲 而我是靠着下载地图上有标它的所在位址找到它  这边英译它的名字开头是D但我的下载地图上名字开头是S我找到的时候确认它的名字是S开头)  (在你的施法内 怪物的感应外你无法 攻击它, 当你靠近它被它感应到 即为任务开始 它会换名字跟你打 同时召唤两个小弟来安慰你QQ lvl80shm lvl80佣兵攻击型 首先malo slow 上确定 然后佣兵改成aggressive集中你的dot把小弟一只一只毒死 在专心打它 至于它抗掉你的dot机率感觉一半一半 但如果你的魔还在你的安全戒线 建议你尽量dot它 拖的越久对你越不利 , 接下来解释为何 从开打的时候它就会放一招让你不痛不养的法术贴在你身上 战斗过程中我发现我的画面慢慢变扭曲并且有越来越严重的现象 原地站立的我会左晃一下右晃一 下的并且越来越严重 造成我施法失败 整个情况就像是在游戏内喝酒一样 喝的越多越醉) (between Riftseekers and the Projection of Realms, /loc?). This triggers the spawn of the Lightning Warrior Spiritseeker.

a lightning warrior spiritreaper suddenly appears at the will of its master and moves to attack, its energy pulsing with determination.
Lightning Warrior Spiritseeker attacks as it senses the presence of the meddlesome Norrathian shaman in a desperate attempt to protect the spirit essence that animates it.

Loot the Glowing Trace of Might.

In Dragon Necropolis, loot two Spirit-Touched Phased Spider Thoraxes(20分钟打到2个感觉还不难掉)  from Phase Spiders.

Now, combine the two thoraxes, the Reviving Potion of Might, the Glowing Trace of Might, and the Slight Trace of a Spirit in your Pouch of Spirit Dust to receive a Glowing Spirit Charm of Might. (合成的东西有5个  2个同名 3个不同名)

Take the Spirit Charm to the Elder Spirit of Enlightenment.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says The time is nearly here! We have only a few remaining pieces that we must collect in order to restore our spirits. We did miss something, however, and it must be stopped. You must gather your allies and return to Discord. A wasichu has learned to summon the fiercest beasts and has grown out of control. It is now a [spiritcaller] who is drawing the strength of our most precious elders to do it.

你说 spiritcaller

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says The fiend that is consuming our spirits is in Discord and is siphoning what little energy and strength we have remaining. We are losing ourselves in the passage of Discord. Without the spirits of Might, Patience, and Wisdom, we may not [survive]. We are not whole without them.  

你说 survive

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says Make your way to a place of great suffering and death in Kuua. You will need to investigate to help us learn more about our waning spirits. We have no influence there and it is a wholly unpredictable place.

In the Wall of Slaughter, find Hudar Tritton. He is located in the ruins between the Wall and the entrance to Noble's Causeway, at location -890, +150. To talk to him safely, you will have to pull and kill the mob behind him.

你说Hail, Hudar Tritton

Hudar Tritton looks from side to side before speaking. 'Tell me, what is your business? You here about the [caller]?

你说 caller

Hudar Tritton says The dark spiritcaller. The one that is upsetting the balance of things here. I should not be speaking to your kind. It will put me in great danger. In that fortress, you will find a creature that is able to call spirits to its aid. It may look harmless at first, but do not be [fooled].

你说Fooled (npc 回完下一段话 过一会时间他会自动消失 相对的你也启动了任务)

Hudar Tritton says You will need to be very patient and brave to overcome this beast. You will find it this very moment if you make haste. I must leave soon so you must best this creature alone.

Discordling Spiritcaller spawns on top of the wall in the northwestern section, just past the area with Pyrique and east of the Girplan. He spawns with two guard ferans (names/levels?). Loot Spiritcaller Beads from his corpse. A chest can spawn with additional loot. (怪会生在刚你跟npc说话的位子 往西北方走 然后你会看到一个斜陂走向城墙上 走到成城上后 你会看到一房间里 有一只怪的名字是Pyrique xxxx 的 不用过去 不是那间 延着路走 DS会生在你看到的第二个房间里)  (DS这只不好搞 会吸魔 外带两只狗小弟 ..狗小弟不杀 DS的血会停在50%降不下 ,然后每杀了一只狗小弟会马上生3只双头犬 也就是说开始到最后结束你要杀掉的是1+2+6=9 只怪 问我可不可以mez 抱歉 没带enc 我不知道 因为我又作弊了 公会神偷又出现了 Emerog Power !! 问我两只小狗可不可以slow 抱歉讯息跳太快来不及看 我就往生了 我强烈怀疑那两只狗有一腿 slow 才上一只  怎两只同时来找我)  ( 英网说DS是lvl73 我看到的却是lvl80 只能说 可能版本改了 或者是DS会比照启动任务的 玩家等级 ) (PS:原本房间里就有两只龙人怪  ,即使DS已出现外加两只小狗在房里 你依然可以单拉这两只出来杀掉) (PS2:建议一个团队去打 队里有lvl85 的tank)  (PS3: 作战中 所有人进房里 作战 因为DS不会离开房间 如果有人在外面仇恨度过高 会不会照成bug 或任务失败 我没试过 只有确定会CR在跑离房间吧)   (PS4: 失败后 Quest npc 重生时间是两个小时)

Head back to West Freeport and give the Spiritcaller Beads to the Elder Spirit:

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says There is one last thing you must do. Your defeat of the spiritcaller has proven your strength and I believe you are ready. Do not fail us now. You must go into the lair of Mata Muram himself. There is a strange orb that only exists there. We believe some of our spirits, beyond those we shall restore with Ruchu, are becoming absorbed or attracted to these orbs. You must find one and bring it to me and then we shall have all we need.

Complete the six raid trials in the Muramite Proving Grounds for access to the Citadel of Anguish. Once there, loot a Globe of Discordant Energy(这个部分需要两团或公会力量这边就不说明了) following the Warden Hanvar, Jelvan, Overlord Mata Muram or Arch Magus events. Bring the globe to the Elder Spirit in West Freeport.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment lowers its head and you believe you see a shade of a tear drop from its eyes and disappear into nothingness. You have done it. You cannot imagine our gratitude. The time for Ruchu is at hand and we offer you the privilege of taking part. If you are able to do the ceremony now, tell me you are [prepared for the ceremony].

你说 prepared for the ceremony (然后跟着狗走下楼 ,然后看戏 这戏有点长慢慢看吧)

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says Follow me closely. We must gather the spirits and try to call our ethereal kin of Might, Patience, and Wisdom. The other spirits will join us for Ruchu, namely the Spirit of Perseverance, Spirit of Understanding, Spirit of Fortitude, Spirit of Will, and the Spirit of Sense.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says It is time to begin the Ruchu. Collect your strength and let us begin.

You recognize that the spirits hold items you've retrieved -- crafted totems, the necklace, beads.

The spirits all howl, creating a resonance that shakes the ground around you.

Elder Spirit of Perseverance says The spirits and heyokah call upon the greatness of Might. Turn your back on the way of the wasichu and return your steadfast spirit to us all.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says We bring the sum of our strength to you, our Spirit of Wisdom. Hear our call and draw from our offerings of strength. We need you if we are to ever overcome the evil presence that seeps into our consciousness.

Elder Spirit of Understanding says Let our collective voice reach the failing strength of the Spirit of Patience who has lost its way among the dismal influences of Discord. Do not give in and bring the strength of your spirit back to us who live on minds and winds.

The spirits begin to chant in unison in a language no Norrathian understands, but you only hear it in your mind. Ruchu immana kiratu. Ruchu immana kiratu.

As the magic fades, the Spirit of Wisdom lies inside the circle, dazed and confused.

The spirits continue to chant.

This time, the Spirit of Patience appears from the ether, looking tired, but bright-eyed.

Elder Spirit of Wisdom says I am truly here. I have truly made it back to my home and those I respect most. I understand I have you to thank, dear heyokah. A thousand blessings upon you.

The chanting of the spirits grow louder, their furry brows furrowed as they focus, trying to call the Spirit of Might out of the shadows of Discord.

Magic sparks out of the air, revealing nothing. The chanting still echoes in your mind.

The Spirit of Might appears and disappears, enable to keep a hold in this realm. You hear: It has its grip on me. You must let me go.

The spirits respond by chanting louder. The rattling of talisman beads fills the air.

Finally, the Spirit of Might appears, its essence is faded and it is so weak it barely keeps a hold on its own existence.

The spirits slow their chanting and then there is silence.

Elder Spirit of Might says How can you forgive me? I turned on you and I do remember trying to harm the very one you asked to save me. That shaman risked all to take part in saving me.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says You are not to blame. The voice of Discord is becoming deafening in Norrath. This heyokah has done right by all of us and should be suitably rewarded. The spirits all nod in thanks as they prepare to quickly take the returned spirits back to their ethereal existence to strengthen them.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says Come to me shaman and state to me that you are, indeed, a [faithful heyokah].

你说 faithful heyokah (说完这句话后在丢给它 你的1.5epic 然后它还你2.0 epic )

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says Well, then, the time has come. Give me your Crafted Talisman of Fates, heyokah. Should you not have it now, give it to me when you do. If you have lost it, tell me so. I may be able to help you.

Give the elder spirit your Crafted Talisman of Fates.

Elder Spirit of Enlightenment says You have heard the stories of the blessings bestowed on some of Norrath's most faithful to the ways of the heyokah. To reward you for all that youve done, the spirits have chosen to bless this talisman and offer it to you as our thanks, for without you, all shaman would have suffered without our presence in this realm. Walk proud, heyokah, and never forget what you are. All around you, you feel the strength of the spirit world begin to strengthen as the spirit leaves to tend to his wounded companions.

Receive the Shaman Epic 2.0: Blessed Spiritstaff of the Heyokah, and 10 AAs.
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2010-09-17
引用请注明作者...
lv70 shmmy kalamon
Epic of Knight