D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2006-05-24
eeq1目前raid能力最强的公会,会长在主页上做了退出宣言..
http://www.assentguild.com/

Watchers meet the Enforcement - by Kaidman 05/20/2006

The pimp hand has laid the smack down upon the Enforcers in Deathknell. This event has held us up for quite a while now. Partially due to bugs, partially due to overtuning, and partially due to some sandy vaginas which lacked Summer\'s Eve action in the last few months. After 2 weeks straight of going to Deathknell every night we had seen pretty much all of the event. Back then Watchers could ring the bell for no reason at all other than an unlucky RNG. And for those that are not in Deathknell yet, if Watchers ring the bell in most cases that means you must restart the event. Often requiring a raid to drop the expedition and getting fresh. If you were lucky enough to beat the RNG and got to the second half of the event I hope you are ready to fight 4 Zi-Thuuli at the same time. Including FULL abilities of Thuuli. Have 8 16k hp warriors nightly to eat Thuuli FDs? Can you handle 22,000 spell damage from 4 consecutive Thuuli fluxes?

Well if you can\'t scrounge up 8 16k warriors don\'t fret. A small patch went in about 3 weeks ago that removed the FDs and apparently the RNG can\'t cause a bell to be rang (at least I did not see one in the few attempts after the patch). After a few attempts post-patch it was quite apparent that 22k spell damage was still very rough and would require a near perfect performance to win. That is about as much info I have for the event itself.

Recently I\'ve decided to get away from Everquest. I had been leading Assent for 2.5 years now and dealing with these hooligans finally caught up with me. It was feeling like a second job 7 days a week instead of playing for fun. I\'ve been playing that other game for giggles. It\'s nice not feeling the urge to strangle people nightly and instead concentrate my anger on gnome faggots (anyone choosing Alliance needs to re-think their sexuality).

Anyways, on to the main reason for this update. Assent has taken down one of the tougher events I\'ve seen in game (or annoying event). Enforcers are due for a big nerf next patch, but these insane mo fos didn\'t let that detour their efforts on the gargs. I was told they used the same strat as we\'ve had for the past 2 months, but must\'ve executed finally. Of course this included Macroquest in it for all you fan boi queer fucks. For the records, if you think Assent has EVER used Macroquest to win any event GO SUCK A DICK. Stupid mother fuckers don\'t have enough skill to win an event, yet we win so obviously we have to be using Macroquest. Good assumption faggots. As they say in WoW - Learn 2 Play (L2P). Check with our members for strats in a few months when you get to that point.

I don\'t have any pictures of the event, but I doubt there was really much to see anyways. The event is done at zone in, the area is quite small. They won again last night. I guess they intend for Deathknell to be similar to Inktuta or the first version of Sullon Zek\'s tower. The lockout is only 20 hours for the first event.

Quotes inc after they\'ve been cropped.
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2022-09-07
2006年的宣言,殊不知16年过去了,EEQ还活着。。。
快速回复