人气
昵称
我玩过
D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2006-10-12
扭曲的卡迪沙尔,luc真正的老大,他那带sow的耳环曾经是所有人的梦想.作为DS公会,决不可能等到开了门才去整理战术,于是就有了下面这些文档.
这篇文档我用了几天时间去整理,期间甚至还请了blood和jojowo(现改名yamede..)来帮忙翻译日文资料.
可惜不争气的ubi始终没能解决那道小木门钥匙的bug,事实证明小木门的实力远在卡迪沙尔之上,因此这份战术从未实施也从未公布.

原始搜集稿

Khati Sha the Twisted
Raid Encounter
Defiled Minions spawn during the fight with Khati Sha.

Minimum Level: 68 Maximum Level: 68
Known Loot:
Crown of the Twisted
Mnemonic of Khati Sha
Torn Silk Cloth
Twisted Chain Boots
Twisted Cloth Leggings
Twisted Longsword of Pain
Wristguard of the Twisted

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

Quests:
Agent Tiesh\'s Old Books

Defiled Minion
Monster
Defiled Minions spawn during the fight with Khati Sha the Twisted.

Minimum Level: 65 Maximum Level: 65

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

If I\'m not mistaken these mobs are always up in the zone reguardless of "being spawned."

In any case Khati Sha will have these surrounding his chamber when Khati Sha has been spawned via the Warden Event.

a 3-4 hour ring event

**************************jail
///////////////////////
MHB has started the Ward Event a couple of times and we are learning as we go. With the PHAT LEWT of other places like EP, VT, VP, ST, SSRA keenly fixed in peoples eyes this LOL... Old zone gets overlooked often and without wasting 50-60 folks time to take on this MOB I\'d like to get as much research and planning done before hand.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2559
////////////////////////

Spiritist Andro Shimi
Raid Encounter

Minimum Level: 60 Maximum Level: 60
Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

Spiritist Kama Resan
Raid Encounter

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

Quests:
Destroy the Life Warder (Seal #1)

Incomplete

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information: Description:
Where: Acrylia Caverns
Who: Spiritist Kama Resan
Rating: Unrated (0.00)
Time: Hours
Level: 55
Appropriate Classes:
All

Related Creatures:
A Spell Jammer

Era: Unset
Type: Quest
Entered: Fri Jul 18 13:23:37 2003
Modified: Fri Aug 1 13:32:11 2003
0 people have rated this quest
Spiritist Kama Resan is a Vah Shir prisoner inside one of two jail cells past the totem pole.

You say, \'Hail, Spiritist Kama Resan\'

Spiritist Kama Resan says \'Thank you for coming. I am not sure what brought you here but I am glad that you have arrived. Andro and I came here as part of a raiding party. Our entire party was captured, all except Andro and I died. In the time we have been here, we have learned of 3 [seals which] protect the inner chambers.\'

You say, \'What seals?\'

Spiritist Kama Resan says \'Interesting, from what we can tell each of the 3 seals embodies one of the principles with which the grimlings were created, Life, Death, and Spirit. Each of the seals has been enclosed in a Warder whose very existence is tied to the seal. Destroy the [Warder] and the seal falls with it.\'

You say, \'What Warder?\'

Spiritist Kama Resan says \'We have discovered that the Life Ward exists inside this chamber, while the Death Ward exists in a chamber above. The spirit ward is hidden somewhere deeper; we can sense its presence, but cannot find its exact location. We suspect that you cannot reach it with the life and death wards still whole. We fear that the [situation] may be complicated even further.\'

You say, \'What situation?\'

Spiritist Kama Resan says \'The Wards are a by-product of the magic that was used to create the grimlings, there is symmetry between them. We have managed a [spell] that will destroy the magic hiding two of the Wards, the Life Ward and the Death Ward. Starting the spell will cause both to manifest, however the magic protecting the Life Ward will not fall completely until we have completed our spell.\'

You say, \'What spell?\'

Spiritist Kama Resan says \'The spell will use our own life force to break the life ward\'s shields, we will die shortly after we begin casting, if we do not complete [casting] our spell. Even if we do our life force is tied to that of the Wards, we will die shortly after completion if either Life, or Death Wards still live.\'

You say, \'What casting?\'

Spiritist Kama Resan says \'There is one more thing I should mention... While we were perfecting the spell, whenever we would get close the life ward would summon grimlings to disrupt our chants. We are not able to concentrate or focus with them present. You will have to make sure they are not around to stop our magic, and do not forget that the death and spirit wards will resurrect the life ward if one or the other isn\'t destroyed shortly after it falls. Let me know when you are [ready] for us to [begin our spell.]\'

Once you say, "We are ready for you to begin your spell," several grimling spell jammers spawn (3-5 in each cell), preventing the vah shir from completing their spell casting. Shortly thereafter, 3-10 "reanimated guardians" and an untargetable ward also spawned. We tried to tackle the spell jammers first, with the result that the guardians slaughtered the clerics and then the rest of us. Obviously, you\'ll need to clear each event within a relatively short time frame.

Submitted by: Weglawini
Rewards:

Avatar Elite attempted this last night on MT. This is not your everyday Raid.

4 Groups avg level around 60-62 I think. A mix but a couple of uber tanks (1 in each cage). The first wave had me thinking it would be a slow grinder. Mobs hit hard and fast, but we weren\'t overly impressed. SOON after the first wave, the second wave spawned. By soon I mean 60-90 seconds. This round spawned around 6 more mobs by my tally. They ran first to the chanter then picked off healers one by one. Soon after came the total party wipe of course.

I saw hits double 471/471. Seemed to be a small AOE stun to, looked like a pallies stun graphic wise, and seamed to be around 100hp damage on the end of that.

Its a new ring event started in the prison area. 2 Kitty\'s are held in 2 cages and if you speak with them they will tell you to clear the prison of all mobs, then by following the prompts you can start the ring, its quite tough and mobs hit for 500+ so be prepared. You need to approcah this as 2 Rings in one as both cages will have mobs spawning so split your forces. I won\'t give too much away.

A Spell Jammer
Monster

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

Quests:

Part of the Life/Death Ward event.
will need to be killed to allow the 2 Vah Shir in cages to complete a spell

//////////////////////////
This event is the access for the trapdoor below the Warlords room. Killing Ward of Death first makes Ward of Life targetable (Providing you have kept the Val Shir in the cells alive by cleaning out the event spawn mobs in the cells). After killing the Ward of Life specific information is scarce.
////////////////////////

*******************death
The Ward of Death
Raid Encounter

Minimum Level: 61 Maximum Level: 61
Known Loot:
Deathguard\'s Pauldrons
Longbow of the Grimlings
Orb of Death
Trinket of Death

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

This is the first POP during the Ward Event to seek entrance to the trap door below the Warlords room.

- Starting quest is done in the cell area (Near Arch Mage\'s PH).

- Once you start quest the 2 cell kitties begin the chant which makes both Ward of Death and Ward of life visible. Death pops in the POT room right on the PH for the Grimling Spiritualist, life on the PH for the Grimling Arch Mage.

- Upon start death is targetable and grimlings pop one after the other on all sides to the Sacrafical Cauldron (POT) and walk towards the pot each one that successfully jumps into the POT delivers a Cheal to Ward of Death.

- You have about 2-5 seconds from pop to pot on these grimlings, once agroed and held (Snare, Mez, Stun, or hit) they can be towed away from the POT and dispatched.

- The ward himself isn\'t that tough and can be taken down pretty fast providing of course no Cheals are getting to him.

- This ward needs to be fought at the same time another group/groups are tackling the Ward of Life and cell area. Clearing both Ward of Life and Ward of Death opens the trap door below the Warlords room for advancement to the final ward which opens the door leading to Khati the Twisted.

*******************life

The Ward of Life
Raid Encounter

Minimum Level: 61 Maximum Level: 61
Known Loot:
Bone Ring of the Life Ward
Gloves of Greater Heft
Lifebane Wristplates
Silken Cords of Life

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

This is the 2nd mob to be killed during the Ward Quest to seek entrance to Khati the Twisted.

- Upon start of Ward event. Another group/groups are encountering the Ward of Dead in the POT room. Unlike Ward of Death this ward (Pops in the PH for Arch Mage) is visible but not targetable.

- After clearing the 2nd full repop of Spell Jammers (First cleaning makes Life and Death visible and death targetable) death becomes targetable.

- Providing the POT room team has killed death and/or any additional nasty suprise that pops after him (A high power Grimling Arcanist has popped upon deaths death before), like becomes targetable under these conditions

1) Spell Jammers are dead
2) Death is engaged and is not getting Cheals, or best case DEAD

- Killing life within a timer (Exact time unknown but certainly less than 20 minutes total, which is the standard repop rate on mobs in Inner AC) with both life and death dead the trap door under the Warlord\'s room can be click opened for 8 hours.

Going down there you\'ll see 2 mobs, the text prompts you to choose. Select the wrong one both attack and a wave of Elite grimlings as well to wipe the floor with ya and your pals. Choose correctly and you\'ll face only the one mob and some ELite Grimlings after clearing them the (Quest for the Final Ward is complete) and you can now click on the far door leading to the bridge over the lava river and the path the Khati the Twisted.

****************Arcanist

A Spiritual Arcanist
Raid Encounter

Minimum Level: 65 Maximum Level: 65
Known Loot:
Grimling Plate Boots
Helm of the Guardian
Splinted Grimlinghide Cloak

Known Habitats:
Acrylia Caverns

The NAME.... This guy is a suprise pop during the Quest for the Ward event. He pops upon the death of the Ward of Death/Life "Sometimes" and as a wrinkle towards the goal of gaining entrance to Khati the Twisted.

I wish I had more details to share. This event means ya got have atleast 6 full groups of folks that work well together. You have to split and handle the cell area (Ward of Life) and POT room Ward of Death, just to see if this guy will pop. He is an off shoot of the other two and done prior to going after the Ward of Spirits

a spiritual arcanist is clearly exhausted, speaking only two words before cloaking himself from your field of view. You hear a faint noise near the door, just before several grimlings appear, trying to stop you from entering the door. A voice booms from somewhere inside the caverns "Fare well, warriors, and may you possess the strength to vanquish the evil beyond this doorway.\'

A Spiritual Arcanist
Raid Encounter

Minimum Level: 70 Maximum Level: 70
Effects Used:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Info: Grip of Mortal Reality PB AE 150\', Magic (-300)
1: Decrease ATK by 500
2: Decrease AC by 180
3: Increase Curse Counter by 9
Spell Info: Grip of Mental Reality Targeted AE 150\', Cold (-300)
1: Decrease Mana Pool by 500
2: Decrease Effective Casting Level by 50
3: Decrease Mana by 300 per tick
4: Increase Curse Counter by 18

choice

/////////////////
Going down there you\'ll see 2 mobs, the text prompts you to choose. Select the wrong one both attack and a wave of Elite grimlings as well to wipe the floor with ya and your pals. Choose correctly and you\'ll face only the one mob and some ELite Grimlings after clearing them the (Quest for the Final Ward is complete) and you can now click on the far door leading to the bridge over the lava river and the path the Khati the Twisted.
//////////////////

/////////////////
In any event back to the BOSS mob. Access below the warlords room leads to an outer room where 2 mobs supposedly pop and you pick one to kill, if ya pick the right one you can a couple of Elite Grimlings and this guy to fight (The Elite Grimlings con Yellow to level 65).
/////////////////

*****************enter

/////////////////////
Getting past them opens a door to a Lava River crossing. A couple of mobs either side after you go through door. Cross the lava flow, go down a short winding tunnel and you\'ll enter an outer throne room. More of those yellow conning Elite Gaurds in the corners. Next room has 4 of the spirit wards looking mobs and a pool of water in it (I have not been able to get close enough to see what they are on track and only be peeking through walls in bear form have I been able to snap some screen shots). This is the last room and I\'m assuming these are the mobs referred to as the "Fake Khati The Twisted". Killing thme may pop the big guy and the ensuing spawning of the defiled minions.
///////////////////

The caverns rumble and shake violently as the third protective seals is broken. Khati Sha shouts, \'Who dares break the seals and defile the inner sanctum?! Come forth so that I may crush you!\'

*******************boss

As a Officer of the 1st guild to kill him Serverwide, I must say I find this thread damn funny.

He doesn\'t DT, he is harder then either Aten or Emp. His Adds don\'t DT. He does have a AE, but I don\'t remember what. Send in a rogue or monk to check~
We were all 65 at the time, but our level was mid elemental if I recall. At that gear level with 45-50ish? people he was a joke. We killed him 2x hoping for a bigger drop table, but we got the crap listed above and never went back.

he hits for 1.3k

A quote from the only guild to have killed him yet.

"After the fake khati died several waves of 6(!) DTing mobs each spawned, talk about rough!"

Defiled Minions spawns during the fight. Don\'t know much about them.

The guild had 65 when they took him down, they said they could probably do with less, but not by much (they are in Plane of Time btw, to give you an idea how hard it is).

Effects Used:
Spell Info: Blood Claw Single Target, Poison (0)
1: Increase Poison Counter by 1
2: Decrease HP when cast by 20
3: Decrease Hitpoints by 15 per tick
Spell Info: Tortured Memory PB AE 60\', Fire (0)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 400
Spell Info: Tortured Memory II PB AE 60\', Fire (0)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 200
Spell Info: Cursed Visions I PB AE 150\', Magic (-300)
1: Decrease Spell Haste by 30%
2: Decrease Attack Speed by 30%
Spell Info: Cursed Visions II PB AE 150\', Magic (-300)
1: Decrease Spell Haste by 10%
2: Decrease Attack Speed by 10%

*****************触发全过程

MHB has started the Ward Event a couple of times and we are learning as we go. With the PHAT LEWT of other places like EP, VT, VP, ST, SSRA keenly fixed in peoples eyes this LOL... Old zone gets overlooked often and without wasting 50-60 folks time to take on this MOB I\'d like to get as much research and planning done before hand.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2559

This event is the access for the trapdoor below the Warlords room. Killing Ward of Death first makes Ward of Life targetable (Providing you have kept the Val Shir in the cells alive by cleaning out the event spawn mobs in the cells). After killing the Ward of Life specific information is scarce.

Before zone revamp there were ways to spawn other mobs kinda higher powered versions of the named pops I solo now. The Grimling Arch Mage for one that dropped...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=20253

In any event back to the BOSS mob. Access below the warlords room leads to an outer room where 2 mobs supposedly pop and you pick one to kill, if ya pick the right one you can a couple of Elite Grimlings and this guy to fight (The Elite Grimlings con Yellow to level 65).

Getting past them opens a door to a Lava River crossing. A couple of mobs either side after you go through door. Cross the lava flow, go down a short winding tunnel and you\'ll enter an outer throne room. More of those yellow conning Elite Gaurds in the corners. Next room has 4 of the spirit wards looking mobs and a pool of water in it (I have not been able to get close enough to see what they are on track and only be peeking through walls in bear form have I been able to snap some screen shots). This is the last room and I\'m assuming these are the mobs referred to as the "Fake Khati The Twisted". Killing thme may pop the big guy and the ensuing spawning of the defiled minions.

Well, the names are in arabic chars if you have arabic type set installed.

However, the mobs will still respond to hails if you type the hail out like so /say Hail, Spiritist Kama Resan and you can start the quest from there.

Need at least 3 groups to do this, one group per jail cell and one group in the room where the zone out mural is.

In the jail cells keep the skeletons mezzed and kill the spelljammer grimlings. This will spawn the Warder of Life a few minutes into the fight, as well as the Warder of Death.

The Warder of Life spawns between the jail cells and is not immediately targetable. The Warder of Death spawns in the zone out room, and becomes targetable shortly after spawn. You must have a reliable mezzer in the Warder of Death group, or adds wil kill you.

Both warders con even at L65.

I don\'t know where the Warder of Spirits spawns. Possibly on the jail level in the room where the cauldron is. Possibly in the same room where the Warder of Death spawns, as grimlings keep thowing themselves into the sacrificial cauldron during the fight.

It is likely that the Warder of Spirits will spawn once the other two are dead, as it wasn\'t on track while the other two were up.

You must have reliable mez for this event. Healers get UNREAL aggro, if mobs get lose they will go after your healers and kill em.

As you can tell I haven\'t completed this quest, last time I tried we only had necro mez in Warder of Death group and they ended up wiping.

I would go as far as saying you need 4 groups, or three groups and a couple three extra who can kill Warder of Life. Seeing that you may need a 5th group for Warder of Spirit it was always like: "ok, do we really take 30 people to AC Inner, or should we just go and zerg BoT towers instead".

Spawns after you clear the Minions spawned from the "cat-blockers" in the cages... Cycle starts in the jail room where usually only Grimlings are standing in the cages. Clear those, and 2 Vah Shir spawn, one in each cage. Talk to them, then they start chanting, a mob then spawns in each trying to stop the chanting. Kill those mobs and 3 skels spawn (500+, mezzable) along with another chant-stopper guy. Eventually you have 18 skels. Kill those and Ward of Life spawns. Kill him, and Ward of Death spawns. Kill him and Khati Sha spawns who also spawns more skellies. GL

Please elaborate on the fight. This is part of the jail quest, no?
Once the warder of Life and Warder of Death are killed the Warder of Spirits Spawns? Where? What happens next?

Separate event, though you must clear the Jail (Wards of Life/Death) to get to him.
MHB on Tribunal is very close to getting TO the Twisted.

Killing the Ward of Death and Life opens the trap door beneath the Warlords room. The next door is held closed by the "Ward of the Final Seal" called the Ward of Spirits I assume.

The grimling prisoner quest and the ring of fire both are broken. The Ward quest is not broken, although on some servers I\'ve seen reports of bugs.

I do have a few screen shots of the mobs leading up to the final encounter. If anyone has any ideas or information on successfully completing this event I\'d be happy to exchange info.

**********************耳环任务

Taken from a post under "A Grimmling Ritualist"

You say \'what dark depths\'

Agent Tiesh says \'There is a legend of a Vah Shir named Khati Sha. He was one of my people\'s first great heroes. An explorer and leader, he mysteriously disappeared long ago. I have the unsettling feeling that this war will uncover the [secret] of his disappearance.\'

You say: \'What secret\'

Agent Tiesh says \'I believe that Khati Sha is somehow wrapped up in the past and present of the Grimlings. There are tales of a \'Legend of Lies\' amongst the common Grimlings. . .a secret history kept by their elite. If you are willing to help, go into the deep caverns and search out this text. If we can find it, we may be able to unravel the truth of the Grimling past.\'

When you turn in the book you receive the book back and this discussion:

Agent Tiesh says \'This is disturbing. Is there no corner of place or time that the Shissar have not tainted? I must know more. The Vah Shir people must know the truth of their [hero].\'

You say \'What about their hero\'

Agent Tiesh says \'I must try and collate this legend with the rest of the information. I must ask you an enormous favor. Will you go and search for more information? I can give you no better direction but to hunt the snake men. The text tells of \'ledgers and testaments\' . . .perhaps the Shissar have some record of the event. Take this [summary scroll].\'

Agent Tiesh\'s Old Books

Information: Description:
Where: Grimling Forest
Who: Agent Tiesh
Rating: Good (4.75)
Time: Days
Level: 60
Appropriate Classes:
All

Required Items:
Ledger of Pain
Legend of Lies
Mnemonic of Khati Sha
Testament of Night

Related Zones:
Acrylia Caverns
Ssraeshza Temple

Related Creatures:
A Grimling Primalist
A Grimling Ritualist
Khati Sha the Twisted
Shissar Assassin
The Shissar Magister

Era:
Type: Quest
Entered: Tue Jul 29 12:16:43 2003
Modified: Wed Jun 2 00:27:46 2004
4 people have rated this quest

Agent Tiesh (1200,-1000, Grimling Forest) is looking for old books. His first request to you is to find Legends of Lies, which is dropped in inner Acrylia Caverns from most any named.

Retrieve Legends and Lies for him, and he\'ll hand you a 4-slot container for the others. You\'ll need to attain the Testament of Night from the Shissar Assassin in Ssraeshza Temple and the Ledger of Pain from the Shissar Magister, also in Ssraeshza Temple. The 4th book, the Mnemonic of Khati Sha, is dropped by Khati Sha the Twisted (final boss in Acrylia). Combine the 4 books in the container you were provided, hand in the combined result for the reward.

Note that Agent Tiesh is only in Grimling forest once the war with the grimlings has been completed.
Rewards:
Fused Mnemonic of Khati Sha

************************war
Grimling Forest war
The key is checking the with General in the building next to the merchs. He will tell you which camps are still occupied by the Grimlings and which they\'ve been kicked out of. One encounter you have to keep a Grimling betrayer alive. All of the camps but the last two can be done with a single group of 60+ who work well together. The first 6 can be done with a 64 bst, and a 62 cleric.... Anyway, the last camp will drop the Medallion of the Hero of Shar Vahl (check my magelo profile below for stats), and once you have pulled your raid (you need 1 person for every hut in the far norther camp, and people enough to take out all the mobs) out of the last camp, the Vah Shir will spawn there. THIS is when the Vah Shir Prospector (perfect acrylia shards), Agent Tiesh, the LT who wants the two sets of captured Grimling Orders (this isn\'t broken either, there are just THREE sets of orders that drop in IS, and the key orders are VERY rare). Agent Tiesh should spawn on the outside of the cave where the Claw of Khati Shaw will spawn once you kill all the Grimlings in that camp. The LT is on the platform overlooking the camp. The Vah Shir Prospector will be at the mouth of the cave zoning to TM.

***********************lore

He was once the great Hero of Shar Vahl. He went out to discover this new world known as Luclin. During his adventures he ran across the grimlings as well as the snake people known as the Shissar. The Shissar captured him and did an experiment on him to try to make him into a God to govern over the growning threat of the Grimlings. The experiment went horribly wrong and he was morphed into the creature pictured without any of his prior memories. Having found the Grimlings he used his new powers (which were given to him during the experiment) to give the Grimlings thought. For that they worship him as their God.

Khati sha the former would be best vah shir explorer, was seen as a hero and as a great explorer.

He traveled all over luclin until he had stumbled upon the shissar. They proceeded to capture him and began to torture him. They were "testing" the vah shir\'s tolerance level, until one of the many commanders of the shissar said that they should proceed to turn him into a demi god. With this happening he started to show more an more signs that this expirment was turning for the worse. When one of the commanders said that they should cease, they ignored his warning an continued to try the transformation while they were proforming it he had broken from his entrapment an slaughtered many of the shissar.

As he escaped he began to wander the forests of the grimling until he stumbled upon the caves, there he had donated his power away to the grimlings as like said once before this they had seen him as a god.

With this being said the vah shir had no idea where their beloved adventurer had vanished to, since there was no sign of where he could of been all they had known was that he was gone an hadn\'t returned back to the mighty city. So in his honor they made the beastlord order or the khati sha which was named after him (DUH!) anyways for those before who always used to wonder what those lore books were about from AC an SSra well now you kno its for prolly one of the best items i have seen in this game, he also drops the hardest book to get, 1 in ac 2 in ssra an one from him in his DEEEEEEEEEP lair.
ts

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2006-10-12
整理稿

清空监狱 20min刷新

hail Spiritist Kama Resan 招魂师卡玛-莱森

60的猫

"We are ready for you to begin your spell,"

several grimling spell jammers spawn (3-5 in each cell)
Level: 60

两波间隔60-90 seconds

3-10 "reanimated guardians" and an untargetable ward also spawned
This round spawned around 6 more mobs by my tally

- hits double 471/471
- Seemed to be a small AOE stun to, looked like a pallies stun graphic wise, and seamed to be around 100hp damage on the end of that.

有ae stun,-100hp
- After clearing the 2nd full repop of Spell Jammers (First cleaning makes Life and Death visible and death targetable) death becomes targetable.

清光激活death

The Ward of Death
Level: 61

- Death pops in the POT room right on the PH for the Grimling Spiritualist,

in the balcony room in Inner Acrylia
刷在2楼Grimling Spiritslaver??Spiritist(格姆林招魂师)的位置

- Upon start death is targetable and grimlings pop one after the other on all sides to the Sacrafical Cauldron (POT) and walk towards the pot each one that successfully jumps into the POT delivers a Cheal to Ward of Death.

献祭锅
每跳进一个就ch death一次

- You have about 2-5 seconds from pop to pot on these grimlings, once agroed and held (Snare, Mez, Stun, or hit) they can be towed away from the POT and dispatched.

2-5秒来阻止,agro就行

- The ward himself isn\'t that tough and can be taken down pretty fast providing of course no Cheals are getting to him.

death本身很容易

- Killing Ward of Death first makes Ward of Life targetable

杀掉death激活life

The Ward of Life
Level: 61

- life on the PH for the Grimling Arch Mage.

刷在幽冥法师点
- Killing life within a timer
with both life and death dead the trap door under the Warlord\'s room can be click opened for 8 hours.

杀掉life和death可以激活地板的暗门8小时
both Ward of Life and Ward of Death opens the trap door below the Warlords room for advancement to the final ward which opens the door leading to Khati the Twisted.
暗门可以钻!!!!!

进入暗门 穿过地道 隔门agro4个精英格姆林死亡护卫(61-62)
A Spiritual Arcanist
Level: 65

- Providing the POT room team has killed death and/or any additional nasty suprise that pops after him (A high power Grimling Arcanist has popped upon deaths death before), like becomes targetable under these conditions
1) Spell Jammers are dead
2) Death is engaged and is not getting Cheals, or best case DEAD

This guy is a suprise pop during the Quest for the Ward event. He pops upon the death of the Ward of Death/Life "Sometimes" and as a wrinkle towards the goal of gaining entrance to Khati the Twisted.
You have to split and handle the cell area (Ward of Life) and POT room Ward of Death, just to see if this guy will pop. He is an off shoot of the other two and done prior to going after the Ward of Spirits

他說這個小boss打的時候,他會求救
開門的話,被外面的mob,聽到會來幫忙

A Spiritual Arcanist
Raid Encounter

Minimum Level: 70 Maximum Level: 70
Effects Used:
Spell Info: Grip of Mortal Reality PB AE 150\', Magic (-300)
1: Decrease ATK by 500
2: Decrease AC by 180
3: Increase Curse Counter by 9
Spell Info: Grip of Mental Reality Targeted AE 150\', Cold (-300)
1: Decrease Mana Pool by 500
2: Decrease Effective Casting Level by 50
3: Decrease Mana by 300 per tick
4: Increase Curse Counter by 18
文字提示 二者选一个进行攻击

选错了 两个都会攻击+一波精英格姆林死亡护卫(61-62)导致cr

选对了 一个会攻击+几个精英格姆林死亡护卫(61-62)

Getting past them opens a door to a Lava River crossing
通过了他们可以开启到熔岩桥的门
A couple of mobs either side after you go through door.
门内两边各一只
Cross the lava flow, go down a short winding tunnel and you\'ll enter an outer throne room.
穿过熔岩流,转过一个弯道,进入王座外室
More of those yellow conning Elite Gaurds in the corners.
??
Next room has 4 of the spirit wards looking mobs and a pool of water in it
??
(I have not been able to get close enough to see what they are on track and only be peeking through walls in bear form have I been able to snap some screen shots). This is the last room and I\'m assuming these are the mobs referred to as the "Fake Khati The Twisted". Killing thme may pop the big guy and the ensuing spawning of the defiled minions.

杀掉4只spirit wards刷假身???

After the fake khati died several waves of 6(!) DTing mobs each spawned, talk about rough!
假身死后数波怪,每波6个dt mob

Khati Sha the Twisted
Level: 68

Defiled Minion
Level: 65

boss攻击1300,打的过程中刷随从,boss和随从都没dt,boss有ae

Effects Used:
Spell Info: Blood Claw Single Target, Poison (0)
1: Increase Poison Counter by 1
2: Decrease HP when cast by 20
3: Decrease Hitpoints by 15 per tick
Spell Info: Tortured Memory PB AE 60\', Fire (0)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 400
Spell Info: Tortured Memory II PB AE 60\', Fire (0)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 200
Spell Info: Cursed Visions I PB AE 150\', Magic (-300)
1: Decrease Spell Haste by 30%
2: Decrease Attack Speed by 30%
Spell Info: Cursed Visions II PB AE 150\', Magic (-300)
1: Decrease Spell Haste by 10%
2: Decrease Attack Speed by 10%
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2006-10-12
这个家伙原来是猫人的一个英雄,后来为了寻找爱人深入格林姆的内部,结果被杀,格林姆招魂师把他复活成一个极为强悍的傀儡。。。
我原来在台服的时候,有次练AA的时候跟eastdragon会长聊天说起这个家伙的一些故事,没想到他很有兴趣,不久他们就组织去杀了。。
作为一个四小时清光potime的公会、大部分会员都一身T5T6装备,杀他应该没什么难度,但是他们还是CR了一次,而且前期进入工作很麻烦,唉可惜,那几天我有事没上线,不然可以一睹他的恐怖面容。
ts

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2006-10-12
cr很正常了...看到这句了没有:
After the fake khati died several waves of 6(!) DTing mobs each spawned, talk about rough!

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 粪坑  发表于: 2006-10-24
是不是以前刷碎片利用宝宝拉怪那里进去?一直有BUG的
ts

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
D2,石器,EQ,EQ2,EVE,激战,指环王
正在玩
FF14
爱好
只看该作者 粪坑边缘  发表于: 2006-10-24

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
winding thend 德莫 坚果
我玩过
MUD.UO.EQ.PSOL.EVE.LOTRO.天下2.WOT
正在玩
激战2美服 EVE
爱好
书 电影 游戏
只看该作者 前排围观  发表于: 2006-10-24
好象号称是LUC 第一BOSS

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 7 发表于: 2006-10-25
哎,永远都没机会了...........
Fox
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 8 发表于: 2006-10-25
errr...
我当时打完emp后开始整理POP版本的资料..不过ceq死了以后全部del了..
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 9 发表于: 2006-10-30
据说EQ要重新开了? em564 em564
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 10 发表于: 2006-10-30
别这么长篇,看的眼镜酸啊
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 11 发表于: 2006-12-05
据说EQ要重新开了?
问题是上过一次当了,你还去上第2次?
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 12 发表于: 2006-12-05
对了,谁帮我回忆下打盗神的一些东西.

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
传奇.mu.EQ.eq2.EVE.LOTRO.天下1天下2天下3.wow. 九阴真经.暗黑3  
正在玩
文明5
爱好
只看该作者 13 发表于: 2006-12-13
这个家伙我打过,rush down~~~~ 当然是因为装备太好的原因。
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 14 发表于: 2007-01-18
在CEQ最后的那段灰色时间里,我们公会还秘密组织过一次前续任务活动,后来因为种种原因失败了。

CEQ其实是有这个场景的,并且因为在UBI的关系,我也进去过。之所以没人能去是因为

没人能做出这个钥匙。

这个钥匙任务其实发生了BUG,前续的任务NPC只有DOWN机才能刷新。拜RON那帮家伙所赐,我发现了这个BUG,可惜当时UBI已经不会再修改这些BUG了。而DS在完成第三步的时候发生了意外,任务失败了。直到EQ关门,也没人能拿到那把钥匙。曾经,我们离那钥匙已经非常近了。

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
花若雪
我玩过
EQ,飞飞,csol
正在玩
EQ
爱好
只看该作者 15 发表于: 2007-04-11
今天ds ceq尝试了,可惜第二波cr导致raid失败......

npc太菜了......几刀就被怪砍死了.......
Mininurse_珠宝285_陶艺282_酿造288_烘培290_制箭275_打铁270_裁缝275
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 16 发表于: 2009-11-14
A Spiritual Arcanist

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: BACK
AC: 20
STR: +8 DEX: +10 STA: +10 AGI: +5 HP: +75 MANA: +100
SV FIRE: +12 SV MAGIC: +12 SV POISON: +12
Focus: Improved Healing IV
WT: 1.8 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL except NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: BACK
AC: 20
STR: +8 DEX: +10 STA: +10 AGI: +5 HP: +75 MANA: +100
SV FIRE: +12 SV MAGIC: +12 SV POISON: +12
Focus: Improved Healing IV
WT: 1.8 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL except NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

唯一pal能用的4级强化治疗装备。。

现在能杀了么
发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 17 发表于: 2010-07-13
LUC的两个JP耳环之一, SERU的我是DS第一个拿到,本来连这个都已经在打材料了, 没想到UBI无能啊...

发帖
白金币
威望
人气
昵称
我玩过
正在玩
爱好
只看该作者 18 发表于: 2012-05-22
求汉化
发帖
白金币